Who's your least favourite anime character?

Zin5ki said:
Zelgadis said:
Oh I do. I've done enough ranting in the past on that travesty of a series.
down_with_this_sort_of_thing.jpg
I don't get it.

As much as I love Evangelion, Shinji has always annoyed me, and always will. JUST SHUT UP AND GET IN THE EVA - AND KEEP QUIET!

I usually have trouble liking overhyped characters. Right now my least favourite main character is Haruhi.
The way she acted on season 2 completely ruined my image of her, and the only way to get over it is to see her getting some nice spanking. Yes, I want to see her suffering for once.
The series' popularity doesn't let me forget that fact either, so I feel like this is gonna last long.

Animated form? I think she did get a slap. But that's just a slap. Did anything else happen on season 2 that I forgot?
I mean, something to make up for nearly making another lady blind?

Kei-kun said:
Animated form? I think she did get a slap. But that's just a slap. Did anything else happen on season 2 that I forgot?
I mean, something to make up for nearly making another lady blind?

Nah she didn't even get a slap. Kyon was gonna but I think Kozumi (is that right, I forget) stopped him.

I totally agree though. The whole hot-headed chick schtick annoys the crap out of me; Asuka, Haruhi (at times she's ok..), Nena. Just FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU to the lot of them. Shut the hell up and stop being a pain in the ass for the main characters! (Still Nena's the worst IMO cos she acts like a spoiled brat on top of that)

Black Star from soul eater. Cant stand him, but thats probably because i watched the english dub. For me, hes more annoying than naruto, and thats saying something. I know a lot of what he does is put in for comedy but it was a real mission to get through his introduction episode.

DanM said:
Black Star from soul eater. Cant stand him, but thats probably because i watched the english dub. For me, hes more annoying than naruto, and thats saying something. I know a lot of what he does is put in for comedy but it was a real mission to get through his introduction episode.
i haven't seen the english dub, but trust me, he's bad enough as it is in the original japanese track

Back