Where to Buy Anime in the UK (was Anime Online Retailers)

Just had word from United Publications they had to cancel my Ladies Vs Butlets Undressed Edition - aparantly Rightstuf have gone radio silent about if they are actually going to fulfil existing orders. Given they burnt me on a figure order last year I can't see myself using Rightstuf again.

Just had word from United Publications they had to cancel my Ladies Vs Butlets Undressed Edition - aparantly Rightstuf have gone radio silent about if they are actually going to fulfil existing orders. Given they burnt me on a figure order last year I can't see myself using Rightstuf again.
Had a long chat with UP1 just now, it might not be as drastic as that but he is being cautious as he has heard nothing from Rightstuf, according to the new site all old rightstuf orders will be honoured at existing pricing etc, so wait and see what happens.

Not strickly Anime and maybe wrong thread

But this is also a pretty hard hit on Manga from Fakku as I dont think anywhere else sells Fakku books. Importing them is crazy expensive

And Icarus Publishing is another I'm interested in as the only reason those books were still even in print was thanks to Rightstuf.

Might email asking but I'm pretty sure I know the answer lol

Not strickly Anime and maybe wrong thread

But this is also a pretty hard hit on Manga from Fakku as I dont think anywhere else sells Fakku books. Importing them is crazy expensive

And Icarus Publishing is another I'm interested in as the only reason those books were still even in print was thanks to Rightstuf.

Might email asking but I'm pretty sure I know the answer lol
you might want to look at UP1, manga titles they don't get through Rightstuf so shouldn't be an issue in getting them.

Had a long chat with UP1 just now, it might not be as drastic as that but he is being cautious as he has heard nothing from Rightstuf, according to the new site all old rightstuf orders will be honoured at existing pricing etc, so wait and see what happens.
According to their official statements, all adult stock would be moved to a Las Vegas based company, rumored to be associated with Adult Source Media. They should fulfill all orders, with prepaid orders fulfilled automatically and credit card orders after a confirmation of the card holder. And yes, they promised no extra fees will be charged...

However there is a problem:
The new company isn't ready yet for operation - and nobody knows how long it will take. Weeks?
And also: The name of the store might trigger customs agencies in countries with restrictions on adult material - many titles wouldn't pass even a R18 in the UK - so there is a higher risc of shipments getting confiscated.

Regarding books: Once you found the ISBN, it's quite easy to do an online search - and more than one would expect are actually still listed on Amazon UK. And at least technically every small bookstore might order them directly...

So it is a new company in a different location? Isn't there problems with sharing personal information and payment details with a completely different company without permission or even asking first?

Payment information wasn't shared - if prepaid, the payment itself was transfered - if credit card, the customer will be contacted.
E-Mail-Adresses and mailing adresses however were shared...

I'm raging for you.
They shouldn't be mucking you around with a top anime like this.

I only own 2 copies myself of the standard DVD and Blu-ray so might have to get this.

UP cancelled my copy as well. Er, I mean, the copy I ordered for a friend. Yeah.

They didn't sound happy about the whole sordid business ("SOLD OUT") 😂

My copy was cancelled as well. I was just thinking, would it be possible for UP1 to acquire stock from another source eg: RACS

My copy was cancelled as well. I was just thinking, would it be possible for UP1 to acquire stock from another source eg: RACS
UP1 at time of typing were looking into other options but with no direct communication from Rightstuf about what is happening plus the new company, they're waiting to see what happens.
In the past they did use to acquire title direct from publishers like they do Manga, they were looking to see if this is still a viable route.

Read for yourself, it's all here.
So apparently the actual store website is going to be https://buyanime.com and eroanimestore is just the name of the company, the existing eroanimestore page will eventually just redirect to the more generic sounding anime store. It is surprising that no one else has taken such an URL domain before with how straight forward it is.

Amazon have it listed. About £32 plus £1.26 postage.
Haven't put it in basket to see if there are customs on top.

The Rightstuf ero exile website appears to be live now: Home - BuyAnime.com

I am curious if there's been any noticeable changes in prices, but I don't have any references to compare against.
I didn't order anything from rightstuf.

I do own 6 of these titles, all from 3-5 years ago. Mainly got them through Amazon. All of them are on the site and $30 while I paid about £20.
There are titles from $14.

Don't know if this helps but if you've a specific question, I won't be shy about answering.
And if your wondering, mine have plots. 😇

Back