Where to Buy Anime in the UK (was Anime Online Retailers)

Great,
Ive just spent like £200 at Planetaxel. But yep i be ordering Digimon too. Ive got all the episodes on Data Disc but being recorded off the telly means not great. But yeah other ways looking to replace things like that with the real deal.

I just hope it lasts long enough for them to add the things I asked for a few days ago (already placed a few orders in the meantime) :)

R

Rui said:
I just hope it lasts long enough for them to add the things I asked for a few days ago (already placed a few orders in the meantime) :)

R

A few days? If it is on amazon.com they usually add it in a day for me (I provide them with a link to it).

If it is about Clannad Afterstory Blu-ray, I'll be emailing them tonight if it isn't on the site.

I did provide links, but for some reason they take longer for me :s weirdly they added one thing before it was on Amazon.com but some of the stuff which is there already isn't up yet. Maybe I'll send them a nudge tonight in case my message was buried in free shipping queries.

R

Rui said:
I did provide links, but for some reason they take longer for me :s weirdly they added one thing before it was on Amazon.com but some of the stuff which is there already isn't up yet. Maybe I'll send them a nudge tonight in case my message was buried in free shipping queries.

R

Let me know what you are after and I'll email them tonight for you.

Products are going to Amber on pretty much everything on PlanetAxel at the moment, something tells me a few more orders are being made at this moment in time!

Can anyone tell me if there are 2 version of Ga Rei Zero or if amazon/planet axel are just confused? The picture are all the same. I thought originally the blu and dvd releases were separate but got combined?

fabricatedlunatic said:
They're the same except one is a Limited Edition that includes an art box. The LE is most likely out of print by now, though.

But I've never seen a copy not in the artbox. Thats what I was wondering though, if it was a limited ed and a normal ed, but I didn't think they had doen that for this series.

I have the non-LE. It's in a flimsy sleeve, rather than one of the chunky artboxes Funi do for the LEs.

I can take a photo if you want, though it does mean having to stand on my chair to get it down >_>;

R

Rui said:
I can take a photo if you want, though it does mean having to stand on my chair to get it down >_>;

R

I wouldn't want to put your life in danger for a mere photo :p is it bluray sized or dvd sized? or bluray sized case in stupid dvd sized slipcover...

I really like artboxes but not sure if the limited edition is worth it in this case.

FourthLion said:
I wouldn't want to put your life in danger for a mere photo :p is it bluray sized or dvd sized? or bluray sized case in stupid dvd sized slipcover...

I really like artboxes but not sure if the limited edition is worth it in this case.

It's DVD-sized, without any silly slipcover shenanigans.

R

hmv has updated there list of what there releasing there releasing
Dragon Ball Z 1-9 each 40 pounds
Chaos Head Collection 40 pounds
Blue Exorcist Part 1 & 2 28 pounds each
Hetalia World Series Season 3 20 pounds
Fma Movie 1 & 2 28 pounds
Fma Movie 2 Scared Star Of Milos 20 pounds

What the hell is wrong with HMV as of late...

Blue Exorcist should not be £28. I'm guessing this is likely to be the in store price as well.

mangaman74 said:
http://www.play.com/DVD/DVD/0-/Search.html?searchstring=Blue+Exorcist&searchsource=0&searchtype=r2alldvd

play.com have Blue Exorcist volumes 1 and 2 down as being £17.99
So does Amazon iirc. Play.com I refuse to shop with. ~

reborn said:
mangaman74 said:
http://www.play.com/DVD/DVD/0-/Search.html?searchstring=Blue+Exorcist&searchsource=0&searchtype=r2alldvd

play.com have Blue Exorcist volumes 1 and 2 down as being £17.99
So does Amazon iirc. Play.com I refuse to shop with. ~

its ok they changed there prices and blue exorcist is now 15 pounds and other prices has changed as well

Back