Where is sport topic?

Taka88

Kiznaiver
Where is sport topic ? Because i am massive fan of sport. I love football and Cricket. I am sad today because my team are lost :( it is terrible game. Stupid player are sent off.

Taka88 said:
Damn, my mistake grammer again. I mean I'm support Man United, they are lost today. I should not say 'my team'.
Eeeewww, I hope if you support that oversupported team you're actually from Manchester and not some bandwagon fan.

As for me, Pompey 8)

Taka88 said:
Yes, i am new here.
I not understand why sport is banned in this forum ?

I jest Taka, it's not necessarily banned, it's just that 90% are over weight, bearded dregs of society that have an unhealthy obsession with animated little girls in frilly dresses, that we kinda don't want to be seen with the cool kids.

Hope you understand

There just don't seem to be too many people who follow it. I would say it's not the most common interest that goes with anime, overall.

I understand it, Everyone obession with anime or manga and not interest to other subject. I just normal person. i just like talk random subject or different hobbies. i not have problem with it.

Sport is not really discussed here because there really isn't much to say about it. You could try talking about it, but few would reply, because there just isn't anything interesting to be said, besides criticising footballers who act like thugs. Though for some reason, I recall seeing two members here use football club logos as their user pics, perhaps unaware of how they might be judged for it.

i dont like watching sports its boring. unless there a sports anime lol

all were about on here is -
anime
manga
collecting
games
watching anime and telling about it
anime models and merchandise
telling what we've brought and telling about it
asking and helping
debates and so on

i think 90% of us regulars on here have no interest in sports.

im not being mean or nothing but your grammar needs work and try not creating new threads cause there might be a thread that your looking for on the previous pages you just need to look.

your just like me when i started on here

we're all geeks and *otaku* here

Does being judged by a bunch of anime geeks really hurt people? :O

You're right though Mutsumi, I remember Hawthorns has some kind of sporting insignia for an avatar. We seem to have an unusually high proportion of sports fans here, though they don't usually talk about it on the board.

R

I love sports mainly football, I'm a celtic supporter, have a season ticket and I play 5 a side every week but to be honest if I wanted to talk about sports I would do it with my friends and family. As I come on here for anime related discussions or information.

Back