Where is sport topic?

In my option, mostly sport peoples are behave are well behaviour. Of course some people are idiot and can make mad thing example Mario (player from man city) or Mike Tyson (boxing). Sometime people behave is bad. It not only football, Cricket have some player behave is bad. I understand all men are emotion is passive and want to win for their club or country. This is show people really care about their club or country. Some people can cope with their feeling. Some people can't cope their feeling and feeling out. Remember we are human. Human can make mistake things. It not only UK, i think some country is worst than UK.

Shuuya said:
hickie-blood.jpeg

Yeah. Totally soft.

Pffft he's faking it

Shuuya said:
I would discuss sports here but I can only name a few people from here off the top of my head that would discuss football with me, and I'm willing to bet I'm the only person that wants NFL discussion.

I am interesting learn about NFL but i not know what is rules and how it play. I been have play madden demo on PS3 and it is fun play on madden lol.

NFL rules are pretty simple to learn. When a team has ball possession, the aim is to gain 10 yards or more towards the opponents' end-zone and they get 4 attempts to do it. Everything else gets explained by commentators so you can pick it up fine.

I'm quite impartail to Cricket. There's a club near me that's about a 2 mile ride away, so I'm able to get a spot of exercise in. Watching is free, and when they take a break from all batters getting out they bring out sandwiches and cake for people to have. It's good only awkward part is that I have a Challengers club at the same time some times

Shuuya said:
I would discuss sports here but I can only name a few people from here off the top of my head that would discuss football with me, and I'm willing to bet I'm the only person that wants NFL discussion.

well if u read my post u'd know i'm a bit of an nfl follower myself (though i'm still new to it) however i should warn you i'm a bit of a greenbay man

ayase said:
devilrules666 said:
i like gymnastsics
Yeah, me too, but that's not really the same is it?
looooooooooooooool

Shuuya said:
and I'm willing to bet I'm the only person that wants NFL discussion.
You are of course not alone, I've been following the NFL for about 17 years now, to the extent that it's even a large part of my job these days!

no patience for NFL, my friends enjoy it and can waste 3 hours on 1 game, i don't see how i could keep motivated to watch something like that where nothing special is going to pop out and make it more interesting, say if i had the choice of rugby or NFL i'm more of a rugby man, no padding and worth my time because i can support ireland, england and scotland (being partially from all the nations)

ilmaestro said:
You are of course not alone, I've been following the NFL for about 17 years now, to the extent that it's even a large part of my job these days!
Ryo Chan said:
well if u read my post u'd know i'm a bit of an nfl follower myself (though i'm still new to it) however i should warn you i'm a bit of a greenbay man
This is news to me because I have not once heard either of you talk about it before now. Expect me to pester you about it sometime soon!

Tachi said:
i'm more of a rugby man, no padding and worth my time because i can support ireland, england and scotland (being partially from all the nations)

Arms from Ireland, legs from Scotland, body & head from England?

Shirayuri said:
Rui said:
Next you'll be telling me real tennis doesn't have special signature instant win attacks...

R

I'm not the only Prince of Tennis fan...?!

I enjoyed what I read of the manga (around 11 volumes) plus the anime boxsets from Viz - the funny thing is I don't have any interest in real life tennis (I'm glad when Wimbledon is over and normal programs are on TV again).

mangaman74 said:
I enjoyed what I read of the manga (around 11 volumes) plus the anime boxsets from Viz - the funny thing is I don't have any interest in real life tennis (I'm glad when Wimbledon is over and normal programs are on TV again).

Ah, I never could afford to read it. I did watch it all (Series + OVA's, still need to watch the movie though!)

I enjoyed it thoroughly. I watched so many episodes each day; it was just so addictive, lol.

@Mangaman, not strictly body parts but more or less my family comes from them and other countries lol

America
England
Ireland
Scotland
Australia
France
Japan

That dates back to the 1600's. So yeah i can slate all them countries knowing i'm safe from attacks :p

Tachi said:
@Mangaman, not strictly body parts but more or less my family comes from them and other countries lol

America
England
Ireland
Scotland
Australia
France
Japan

That dates back to the 1600's. So yeah i can slate all them countries knowing i'm safe from attacks :p

Your family sure gets around Tachi. How come you don't also support France & Australia's rugby teams as well to cover more bases? You could have been cheering for France during the world cup final.

i've PM'd you instead of derailing here further.

If anyone was interested, brief cap; i feel no pride from being partly french and australian. note; no trends of frenchness has or ever will be adapted.... no frogs where harmed in the typing of this post and soap is used regularly, cheese is horrible.

End post :p

Tachi said:

If anyone was interested, brief cap; i feel no pride from being partly french and australian. note; no trends of frenchness has or ever will be adapted.... no frogs where harmed in the typing of this post and soap is used regularly, cheese is horrible.

There was no need to bring cheese into this. I camembert it when people insult cheese.

Sparrowsabre7 said:
Tachi said:

There was no need to bring cheese into this. I camembert it when people insult cheese.

No need to brie that into the conversation guys.

Back