What's Your opinion on chavs?

well sadly i have 2 live with one cus my step brother which i hate is a total chav and he has to b the saddest person ive eva met and the most boring. he has no life and no future because he cant be bothered 2 do anythin. :x

Spyro201 said:
Damn assholes went through my bag and stole my lunch in PE today. Man was I mad. :evil:

Try having them break your fence by using it as a goal, and yesterday i caught them kicking the ball of our car :evil:

i think we could go out and beat some chavs into the pavement! im sick of em. stupid losers tried to mock me walking back to work from town because apparently having a job is something really funny to them.

Tachi- said:
i think we could go out and beat some chavs into the pavement! im sick of em. stupid losers tried to mock me walking back to work from town because apparently having a job is something really funny to them.

Now that... is just plain stupid

Otaku-san said:
Tachi- said:

Whats stupid? the chavs or me for suggesting attacking chavs? lol

Today one of them decided after stealing my food yesterday, today would be a good time to spit food on me. Man, I am not impressed.

Spyro201 said:
Today one of them decided after stealing my food yesterday, today would be a good time to spit food on me. Man, I am not impressed.

I lol'd.

But then again it's been happening in my school for some time, As some of you know, I'm a 'mosher' to sterotype so me & my friends always get chavs young & old, throwing & spitting stuff at/on us, i grabbed one once after school put him against the wall & started questioning him, He started saying "Wah if you touch me, mah bruver will ge choo!!" So my friend comes over gives him a back-hander & says to him "Do it again i'll break your legs" & we've had no trouble off of him since.

Lelouch said:
Spyro201 said:

I lol'd.

But then again it's been happening in my school for some time, As some of you know, I'm a 'mosher' to sterotype so me & my friends always get chavs young & old, throwing & spitting stuff at/on us, i grabbed one once after school put him against the wall & started questioning him, He started saying "Wah if you touch me, mah bruver will ge choo!!" So my friend comes over gives him a back-hander & says to him "Do it again i'll break your legs" & we've had no trouble off of him since.

Moshers are just as bads as chavs.

In my honest, always correct opinion.

Ive never had any bad experiences with moshers - you werent in a mosh pit at the time were you? Cause then you're fair game :p

Ill never forget "the wall of death" at glastonbury - fun times!

Liquid Skin said:
Ive never had any bad experiences with moshers - you werent in a mosh pit at the time were you? Cause then you're fair game :p

Hah mosh pits. I can remember in my last year of high school there was a gig going on within the school with various student bands, and me and a few others where on security. One of us whilst keeping everything calm just thought heck why not start a mosh pit, It was funny to say the least.

Tachi- said:
Otaku-san said:
Tachi- said:

Whats stupid? the chavs or me for suggesting attacking chavs? lol

woops sorry... I ment the chavs

Liquid Skin said:

'Moshers' wear ****** metalcore hoodies and tee's and pretend to be awesome, when all they do is extreme dance and act like anal beards.

Metalheads start pits, and break faces open.

Hmm but at least moshers/metalheads/whatever you crazy kids call them carry out their random acts of violence in a specific area. Dont wanna be smacked in the face? Dont get in the mosh pit. Admittedly one can pop into existance near you but elbows will get you out of there no problem.

The problem with chavs is that they're everywhere and have no qualms about ganging up on you, be it outside a supermarket, on a street, outside your house or right in front of a policeman (a guy i knew got his nose broken in a club toilet, went out to to tell the police who were in a squadcar right outside and was basically told "we're not coming out, deal with it on your own").

Arbalest said:
Hah mosh pits. I can remember in my last year of high school there was a gig going on within the school with various student bands, and me and a few others where on security. One of us whilst keeping everything calm just thought heck why not start a mosh pit, It was funny to say the least.
I hate mosh pits, especially when I get pushed into one by some **** behind me. I've been kicked in the head (most likely accidentally) after falling over before. I was not amused. All I want is to listen to some music. Anyone starts or participates in one at a gig is a waster and can go bugger off.
Kurogane said:
Moshers are just as bads as chavs.

In my honest, always correct opinion.
Ha ha!

I wish they'd stay out of my workplace!!
The last thing me or anyone I work with is a group of stupid little prats making a mess and trying to pretend they're hard.
It makes me want to slap the lot of them and kick them out the door! (but I can't cos then I'd get the sack.)

Maxon said:
I hate mosh pits, especially when I get pushed into one by some **** behind me. I've been kicked in the head (most likely accidentally) after falling over before. I was not amused. All I want is to listen to some music. Anyone starts or participates in one at a gig is a waster and can go bugger off.

The problem I have had with mosh pits over about the last 10 years is the decline in mosh pit etiquette, people get in there now trying to damage other people. Back in my day it was lightish contact no throwing punches towards the face, and if someone wanted out they were given the opportunity to get out (not pushed back in). Going to New Model Army gigs is still fun if a mosh starts, if you find yourself heading towards the floor you are normally hauled back to your feet before you realise what’s going on, not trampled under foot. Although my mate managed to punch me in the nuts one time as he seemed to come swimming through the pit at waist height.

My opinion of Chavs is they are annoying prats that act up for the group they are with, though would run a mile if called out in a fair fight situation. Now I am a bit older, willing to answer back and being of a size where I look like I can back up the threats of getting physical they tend not to try it on more than once. Living in South Wales we seem to have several distinct but similar groups, Valleys Boys, Townies and Chavs.

Kurogane said:
'Moshers' wear ****** metalcore hoodies and tee's and pretend to be awesome, when all they do is extreme dance and act like anal beards.
I concur. The majority of them in my college are ******* IDIOTS of course they don't cause trouble, they're just loud and retarded.

Maxon said:

Depends which band you're seeing, and the crowd that's there.

Some people just do it because they think they should, whereas in most cases I'd imagine (speaking from my POV), the music makes people almost euphoric and they feel like KICKING ASS TO THE MUSIC THAT IS ZA METAL.

SUCK THE ASS OF METAL, SCOURGE OF AMALEK.

Back