What's Your opinion on chavs?

Ha! Yeah I should do that. "So, what brings you guys to my drive, and sorry, why have YOU got a hose pipe attatched to nothing??"

(One of them DID have a hose pipe attatched to nothing)

Chavs make hobos look respectable.

In all seriousness though, they don't really bother me either. I've never had the displeasure of dealing with a chav, mind.

I've had a few problems with neds in the past, but now that I live in a new town, the neds here are either in a pub or bothering people somewhere else. Also, they don't know me and I look pretty normal, so they have no reason to bother me.

They spend so much on jewelry and clothes yet they still look like scrubbers.
It's a sad state of affairs when kids even ones from decent backgrounds start to act like they do. I blame parenting as they just sit back and let it happen.
A term that started off as an insult seems more like a compliment to them.

Saying all that i have longish hair and (touch wood) havn't even been called upon by a chav in like 3 years. I have no problem with chavs per say(i may not like their music or dress sense etc) i just have a problem with people who attack others for no reason and the majority of people who do that are chavs.
4 years ago i had to have 2 stitches in the back of my head as i was attacked from behind in broad daylight 2pm walking through a park which was full of families for no reason. Thats what i hate, the fact i can't comprehend why anyone would ever attack someone for no reason at all.

Old school scene kids used to do my head in too, so glad the 'scene' is dead up here. They're all popping pills to hip hop now.

Maxon said:
Lupus Inu said:
I'm a chav.
And I'm an emo.
And I'm a cake... EAT ME!

Anywayz back on to the subject.
Some chavs are alright, its just the ones that try and prove there 'coolness' when in big groups of friends. An example of this is a kid that used to be in my high school. When he was in a group he was all trying to act hard and up in your face, me and a few friends saw him when he was out alone and he looked up at us, then looked down at the floor and walked round us...

Im going to say that i really dont like people putting others in groups like chavs, emos and such. But still, chavs do annoy me.

stereotypes and labels are (unfortunatly) common in todays society and therefore is easy to group individuals into a catagory for the way they, talk, clothes they wear, music they listen to, physical or mental state.

Heck im not too bad with stereo types as, where I live, its pretty much true.

And sadly I have had to deal with chavs, one decided to threaten me with a knife. Dont know why, he had a group of 16-18 year olds behind who'd beat me up ANYWAY.

yeah some idiot tried to mug me in town the other week :(
said something i thought was a smart thing at the time and luckily it worked.

he said "give me your F***in phone and money"
so i said "no F*** off thats not gunna threaten me"
so he said "dont make me get my knife out!"
"fine take yours out too well compare blade sizes, mines 9inch long"

thank god that worked
(would like to point out that i dont carry weapons, thats foolish and not needed)

:lol: I just play stupid and use long words, hoping that when they turn around to look at thier friends i can kick him in the nuts and run. Luckily im a mean short distance runner :lol:

I hate chavs >_>
Soooooo annoying, they just HAVE to comment on everything and be rude about everything ¬_¬
I ignore them most of the time, the worst ones are the ones you get in college who are like 14 years old and walk around going "Fo Shizzle Ima gansta bluad" and when you say "excuse me" shout "your mum!" ¬_¬ Gah sooo annoying

my mate Kris says that he either

A. wants to skin them alive...or
B. tattoo ASBO across their forehead

though skining them may cause agro across 10-20 yards

Insanity prelude said:
You don't need to skin them just wave a blowtorch near their plastic clothes, sets em rock hard and makes them targets for public ridicule.

Hey they dont need our help to become that ;)

I dont really have any opinion on chavs i have a few friends who are chavs them selves. Its really just a style like anything else you think because there chavs there violent and idiotic. But there pretty much like any other group. I saw a couple of emos,moshers, goths, indies whatever you call them chucking milkshakes at an old persons window just the other night. So its not only chavs that are pricks its pretty much everyone in any group that act like total idiots.

Pomtry said:
I dont really have any opinion on chavs i have a few friends who are chavs them selves. Its really just a style like anything else you think because there chavs there violent and idiotic. But there pretty much like any other group. I saw a couple of emos,moshers, goths, indies whatever you call them chucking milkshakes at an old persons window just the other night. So its not only chavs that are pricks its pretty much everyone in any group that act like total idiots.

True enough, there are scene kids, goths and other jackasses that act like rough assholes too, but the amount of them in said groups is FAR from the amount of behaviour often witnessed the chaaaaaaaaaarvers.

I talk to a few chavs in my college, and have known some who were always like that since primary school, but they're definitely far and few between-- in the sense they can function like normal people.

Fuckin' MACCI D'S DICK ED.

What else pisses me off is when people blame the parents for how a child acts. It is not always the parents falt there kids out there who are just little basterds

Back