What you guys doing right now.

Ath said:
Currently can't take my eyes off the trainwreck that is Spike's VGX awards show.

I just watched two trailers from the VGX, Telltale's Borderlands and Quantum Break. I'm still not getting an XBone even if I liked the look of QB (I hope it gets ported to PS4).

I just watched the South Korean version of Oldboy.

My jaw dropped at the end. That is all.

Also, the music is so awesome it fits well with the scenes. Especially that classical tune.

Now I need to compare it to the Hollywood version.

Sat in work bored, thankfully i'm listening to radio 1 through my phone.

Not a fan of fearne cotton tbh, she has the crappest taste in music, i prefer drive time and early mornings when they play decent music like knife party and disclosure.

Nevermind, only another 8-9 hours to go...

New Year's Day has just commenced. The fireworks over the Thames have come to a close, and the crowds begin to dissipate. What do you do?

• Walk to the nearest open Tube station and go home directly.
  • Accompany a housemate to meet someone in an upmarket Soho hotel, only to find yourself being allowed into an exclusive Venentian masquerade full of suave and wealthy socialites, some of whom bearing such items as lit sparklers, live snakes and nipple tassels. Having come in from the rain your attire fails to compare, thus forcing you to stand in a corner sipping vodka-and-something hoping not to cause a scene.

I now have a lively anecdote for the office, if nothing else.

Reinventing myself on the internet for nefarious purposes.

None of which are illegal, I hasten to add as a disclaimer.

Last edited by a moderator:
Grimacing over the past couple of days... Yesterday was full of things breaking - Necklace, my Survey Corps cape, TVs and gadgets, and my car. The later was one big issue I knew about turning into a huge list of problems on it's MOT test. :(
Today, it's about other things breaking around me - i.e. twice hearing cutlery and tea sets smash in the teashop where I worked today. Also, my car certainly wasn't the only thing in the garage having problems...

Either way, I'm probably going to grimace more about the impending doom of being even more poor than before, saying goodbye to my savings. TT_TT

Just got back from watching the Story of Yonosuke from my local Showroom cinema. Very good film and has loads of funny moments, but at the same time makes me sad when the story progresses. It was 160 minutes after all.

Had a job interview for a Finance Assistant today. I thought the interveiw went well. I'll find out if I get it towards the end of next week. Missed another job offer though after an agency tried to contact me while I was in the interview. As it was a short term job it was filled by the time I contacted them.

Catching up on anime forums whilst I have a free afternoon in work until I finish at 4.

When I start my new job, for ages and ages until my probation periods over and I feel comfortable bagging some internet time, I will no longer have time to come on the forums :( I might try and fit in some evening time if I get put on a permanent 8-4 shift there as outside of my Mum, Brother and BF, you lot are the only people I have to talk to :( (sad I might not get to talk to you, not that you're all I have hehehe lolol.)

Just got back in from my sisters (family dinner). Watched the first half of the Utd/Sunderland game and got 23 miles done on the exercise bike. Now feeling a bit sweaty while sipping some OJ and watching second half.

Trying to calm myself down before my exit interview with the "head honcho" of the department. My Managers Managers Manager lol.

I'm not nervous or out as meh what can they do to me now I'm going but I'm short fused over the appauling treatment of my bf who also works here whos currently off sick for stress. I know it's MY interview so I can't really bring him into it even though I want to but I'll just come across wrong on it instead of have them sympathise and want to help regarding him so I need to CHILL. Cup of tea and a gingerbread man it is :p

Back