What you guys doing right now.

Today I dined upon M&S Thai chicken patties in a mixed leaf chill-dressed salad, which I washed down with IKEA imitation pear cider whilst watching CNN.

How very multicultural of me.

Checking the map to confirm DHL's Service Point in case I miss the delivery and need to pick it up. Good thing it's open till 6pm. And yes, I do own a Sat Nav but I don't trust those things one bit! I like to know my destination beforehand.

That fits tomorrow's schedule perfectly. I'll probably wake up around 3-4pm, have some time to create some courage to move, get a shower, pick up the parcel, come back directly to the barber shop, and then off to work at about half seven. After work off to drink with my friend then get home and continue purifying my liver because I dislike to get drunk in public. It's just pathetic lol.

Thursday sucked. Worked double shift (and it was rather boring with not much to do) after sleeping only 2 hours and now I'm back and ready to get 10 hours of sleep!

My headset was successfully received today. In return I lost three hours of sleep.
I also just got my haircut. My hair was driving me nuts, and to get rid of it, all I needed was 30 minutes. Next time I won't wait till my hair is driving me nuts.

Well, then. The tasks I dislike are gone, and the rest will go as planned.

With my compressed air can in hand, I recent subjected my computer's interior to a thorough dusting.

The fins of the CPU heatsink were covered in a thick and matted cake of dust. Not the most delectable cake I've had, I must admit.

i'm currently being annoyed by my cold, but i guess it was caused by walking around a campsite at 7am after getting out of a shower

so much tissue has been used :lol:

Failing to realise it got dark until I looked away from the computer screen just now.

And that's how you spend a Saturday. Where's the paracetamol?

2 things I'm doing at the same time -
A) Installing Company of Heros, since it's been a while and Ryo's put it on his machine too.
B) Eating a "Bombay Bad Boy" Pot Noodle... My last one was a milder flavour and I hated it... This one - Shovelling it down.

Chaz said:
A) Installing Company of Heros, since it's been a while and Ryo's put it on his machine too.

Daaaym mine was uninstalled during the reformat. I bought it on Steam. I could have linked up with you two online for some comp stomping or something.

Sat at work, just opened a tube of pringles (salt and vinegar) that i bought at the weekend when I went on a beer run/road trip to Letchworth, to their Morrisons, as they have cheap deals on things, £1 for a tube of pringles, 4 litres of lemonade for 36p. Microwave popcorn £2, and 20 bottles of Carlsberg for £11.

Godot said:
Chaz said:

Daaaym mine was uninstalled during the reformat. I bought it on Steam. I could have linked up with you two online for some comp stomping or something.

you do realise once u buy a game you can re-download it right? ;)

Updating my MAL for the first time in a while....still haven't started on the anime i bought at the expo.

I'll get round to it after i finish trophy hunting :p

Zin5ki said:
What, pray tell, is a "comp stomp"?

Where a bunch of human players form a team and play against the COM team, as opposed to playing against each other/other human teams.

Ryo Chan said:
you do realise once u buy a game you can re-download it right? ;)

Download cap, man. Can't this month. Maybe next.

Back