What you guys doing right now.

It was my last day of work experience today and I'm actually going to miss it quite a bit. However, when I go down there tomorrow to return the uniform, I think that I should query about the whole travel reimbursement and £5 voucher for hard work thing because quite frankly - I deserve it XD
Yeah. £5 voucher - not much to fight for but what the hell.
Anywho, I'm watching the Simpsons right now and considering taking a nap.

Xel said:
It was my last day of work experience today and I'm actually going to miss it quite a bit. However, when I go down there tomorrow to return the uniform, I think that I should query about the whole travel reimbursement and £5 voucher for hard work thing because quite frankly - I deserve it XD
Yeah. £5 voucher - not much to fight for but what the hell.
Anywho, I'm watching the Simpsons right now and considering taking a nap.
Hey good luck =)

OT - I'm watching the pokemon theme song. http://youtube.com/watch?v=mOX3OmUhQoo
and planning the weekend.

Manga Girls said:
Pondering... about people and life. I barely get two seconds to myself these days, and what do I end up thinking? - philosophy

i was thinking the same when watching the matrix

Specially the part about "mankind being a virus upon the earth"

i'm sure the same thing came up in blue gender

Manga Girls said:
Pondering... about people and life. I barely get two seconds to myself these days, and what do I end up thinking? - philosophy

Philosophy is good. Gets the mind thinking and all that, although I suspect I'm too much of a pragmatist to properly appreciate some of the deeper philosophical thinking (particularly earlier philosophy, like Confucius and Socrates).

Gonna be doing some ironing and packing my luggage right after this. Going back to London for 3 days (and missing 3 days of work! F*** yeah!)

Honeymoon is all booked £2,000 on 2 weeks in Mexico, would have loved to go to Japan but my wife to be had her heart set on a 5* beach holiday and who am I to deny her that treat..... plus she did buy me a motorbike this year so it only seems fair

sat on my bed.
talking to my mate aimee
were both heart broken
and cheering each other up
saturday...for those who knew i was going to try salvage a relationship....turned out worse than i could ever of imagined.

but i have friends and family here to help me out and get through it.

McIcy said:
Honeymoon is all booked £2,000 on 2 weeks in Mexico, would have loved to go to Japan but my wife to be had her heart set on a 5* beach holiday and who am I to deny her that treat..... plus she did buy me a motorbike this year so it only seems fair
Congrats once again mate. Have a tequila by the pool on me ;D are you going anywhere near the countryside, go here

Back