What you guys doing right now.

Texting people and trying to force myself to leave the internets and go do something more productive, like playing Crisis Core or reading something. But the internet is just so easy and doesn't require as much effort. Gah, decisions :/

NOTE: This probably won't interest anyone, besides me.

I'm finding myself becoming more and more and more addicted to Gilmore Girls as each day goes by. I recently finished the first season the other day and was amazed by how amazing it was, srsly. I promised myself to wait until I get the box set from America because I go there on Saturday till I watch season 2, But that didn't work out very well so I seem to be watching one episode of the second season each day, combined with repeats of all the episodes I've watched up to now, (Basically from 10AM through till 4PM). Which is kewl.... Uhh.. Everyone should watch Gilmore Girls, I love the opening.

Also, I'm a big-massive-giant fan of Alexis Bledel now. THEM BLUE EYES <3 I heart her.

People on the IRC (And other places) knew some form of fanboy-ish GG madness rant thing was going to take place at some point.

Lastly; Gilmore Girls has distracted me from anime, and seemingly taken away "watch it, just because" factor, and I think that's better.. ;p I feel more casual now. Yay for TV Shows.

Woke up late....walked 2 miles into work as i couldn't be bothered to wait for the bus.
really tired and wondering how the hell im going to wake up at 7am on sat :(

Sorta wondering just where the hell im going to wake up on monday morning, i've taken the day off, as the lads have decided were all going to go out on sunday and become unbelievably drunk.

depending how sat turns out, sunday will be either drinking in hapiness. or to get over heart ache. lets hope its the former :)

lastnight was good, everything just felt so peaceful

Jayme

I SOOO know what you're talking about. I was addicted to that show first time around. I especially liked the way she is indifferent to the cliquey girls at her school.

M.G xx

Manga Girls said:
Jayme

I SOOO know what you're talking about. I was addicted to that show first time around. I especially liked the way she is indifferent to the cliquey girls at her school.

M.G xx
Haha, Awesome. I really can't wait to watch the entire series then just wait.. for the eighth series that'll probably never happen.

As for what I'm going to do now, I'm going to have to put on my tux in a few minutes for Prom.. It will be an awful evening that'll drag on for ages. I'm fairly happy I don't have to encounter a fair amount of the people ever again. Happy! Happy! Happy! Joy! Joy! Joy! -__-

>>Xel<< said:
Sorting out my work experience log book and being a hypocrite and giving into to peer pressure by creating a facebook account ¬_¬''
facebook is fun! wait, how long since I last logged in... mmm Yeah, maybe it's not that fun xD

unless you can send us hardware cd's or know how to recover files off a reformatted pc, doubt you'll be able to do much ;)

maybe this will teach chaz about backups

Ryo Chan said:
unless you can send us hardware cd's or know how to recover files off a reformatted pc, doubt you'll be able to do much ;)

Oh shush! -x- I actually "come out of my shell" from visiting the usual stuff, and this kicks me in the groin. Yeah, majorly happy...

Forget the anime, I've watched it all. I'm more distraught at the photos and images (found and drawn) that have vanished into nothingness.

Damn. I seriously feel like life wants to kick me into a mud-hole. SAMO Sh*t.

Ryo Chan said:

:lol: I'm a Qualified Comp Technician

and data recover is possible still. i wouldn't advise it to anyone who doesn't really use it often but....

Start<Run<Regedit
that should open up the registry, have a look around in there to see if the information you want is still on the system. if not then im afraid its gone :/

or you could search using comand prompts....but that could become too confusing to explain

Just got back from seeing Innerpartsystem live. I was in Liverpool with friends at the time and I so happened to be across the raod from the place they're playing o_O, so thought, what the hell. I expected something bad, but they surprised meh! They sound exactly like they do on the TV and their live version of "Don't Stop" was awesome. Now to recover from the epilepsy-inducing lights and the ringing noise that's in my ears...

Ryo Chan said:
If you have a executable linux image you can recover files logically deleted.

there are windows version of it (your looking for FAT / NTFS) like this:
http://www.easeus.com/resource/undeleted-file.htm
Please notice that I'm not recommending this software, never used any windows one for this kind of thing and I'm used to do backups =D

The linux alternative I've mention is tricky, but if your knowledgeable enough it does wonders.

BTW - DON'T LISTEN TO TACHI!!! he forgets not enough can surf the web like tachikomas... Registry manipulation is only recommended for pros and I've never heard of recovering files from there, must be a technique only possible for tachikomas.

chaos said:
Ryo Chan said:
If you have a executable linux image you can recover files logically deleted.

there are windows version of it (your looking for FAT / NTFS) like this:
http://www.easeus.com/resource/undeleted-file.htm
Please notice that I'm not recommending this software, never used any windows one for this kind of thing and I'm used to do backups =D

The linux alternative I've mention is tricky, but if your knowledgeable enough it does wonders.

BTW - DON'T LISTEN TO TACHI!!! he forgets not enough can surf the web like tachikomas... Registry manipulation is only recommended for pros and I've never heard of recovering files from there, must be a technique only possible for tachikomas.

Hey, i did say he can *look* through the registry for the files.
and that i wouldn't recomend it to people who don't use it often :p
just so long as you dont touch anything in there you should be able to look for the deleted files and get the filepath to retrieve them,

So long as you *DONT DELETE ANYTHING* you'll be fine.

Back