What you guys doing right now.

Ryukai said:
Telling CitizenGeek he should! It's awesome.

That's kind of what I wanted to hear! :] I think I'll go order it now, then. How long is the game, though? The other Level 5 game I played, Dragon Quest VIII, was uber-long, is Rogue Galaxy the same?

CitizenGeek said:
Ryukai said:
Telling CitizenGeek he should! It's awesome.

That's kind of what I wanted to hear! :] I think I'll go order it now, then. How long is the game, though? The other Level 5 game I played, Dragon Quest VIII, was uber-long, is Rogue Galaxy the same?

Erm, depends on what you call long. It's about 40-60 hours which is what I would call standard RPG fare, but I don't know how long DQVIII is so I can't compare the two. Basically it's got awesome graphics/battle system with a cookie cutter story that despite being cliche is still pretty cool. If you're a jap-rpg fan you will definitely like it.

Just finished reading the 28 Days Later: The aftermath graphic novel, couldn't find it in stores so I just figured I'd get it another way... which was pretty hard too.

Back at work...
hayfever's got me already lol

had a shite weekend...

weekend was okay, then it got to sunday and became world war 3. Parents decided they want to have a go because on saturday evening i didn't load the dishwasher....when i tried to explain that i didn't load the dishwasher because i hadn't been told by my sister that it'd been unloaded...but they weren't understanding any of it (because to be completely honest their both moronic amoeba, all reason and common sense has sadly missed them) so a big argument erupted because of something so trivial and insignificant.

don't care how this week goes, i hope it goes really badly. that way....well using reverse psychology and "Sod's Law".... this weekend should be good...and in truth im dreading the weekend...its when i find out if me and nicole can salvage our relationship despite our parents being against it.

Well to use a favourite phrase for this weekend just gone.....Epic Failure

Recovering from spending 1/2 the night crouched over a toilet. Damn bug got at me and it seriously became painful. When I finally got everything out of my stomach, I felt 10x better (even though I still have a slight ache there).

Chaz said:
Recovering from spending 1/2 the night crouched over a toilet. Damn bug got at me and it seriously became painful. When I finally got everything out of my stomach, I felt 10x better (even though I still have a slight ache there).

Unlucky mate :(
BUT THINK OF THE SILVER LINING....every time you threw up, your working up the stomach muscles :p on the road to 6pacsville :lol:

Manga Girls said:
Sulking - just got my very first rejection for a journalism job.

Not even chocolate can cheer me up.

(Doesn't look good)
Th- That's crazy talk!! Chocolate makes the world go around!
I would eat some now, if I didn't think it'd make me feel more sicker... No pure solids for me, atm.

Well, today, we got some chickens!

We got 6 of them, so I have been with them recently, out in the garden.

We have had them for 1 hour, and they have already laid 1 egg! <3

(Yeah, we will use them for eggs!)

Now, I have to think of 6 names, and a way to recognize them! :D

Yagami said:
Well, today, we got some chickens!

We got 6 of them, so I have been with them recently, out in the garden.

We have had them for 1 hour, and they have already laid 1 egg! <3

(Yeah, we will use them for eggs!)

Now, I have to think of 6 names, and a way to recognize them! :D

Cool I grow my own crops and herbs, mainly plants.

HIGH FIVE FOR THE PROLETARIAT!!

Quite happy after my first day of work experience. It was hilarious XD
And I found out why I was having so much trouble getting an interview, the woman went on holiday T____T''

But no worries, they forgot that we (me and another yr10) were coming anyway. Had a great time though and yeah, should be a good week.

I'm now trying to force myself to do an english essay but...I can't see that happening anytime soon.

Back