What you guys doing right now.

adamcube said:
Spyro201 said:
I am currently relaxing regardless of the fact I should be revising for my Biology GCSE tommoro. I feel safe, tbh though.

I just had this too, if you're on OCR, that is.

It went pretty well, I thought.

Same here, I've done all my science with OCR and found them easy enough. The tick the best answer questions felt patronising though.

@Chaos: :lol: Its time to get a new intrument. Lets try and get 6 strings eh :p

And no guys, Im on WJEC. And it was horrible. Even the science teacher said that was way too hard.

Ah well.

Just finished printing off my CV and letter. Gonna go for a job in a cafe, since I might get more respect from them than my current group.

You know, I think OCR are the worst exam board EVER.

I dunno how you guys do your history exams, but in OCR, all the questions are, like, a picture of a crap wood-carving of a nun or something helping to give birth in a hospital of an abbey, and the question is: 'What can you interpret about medicine at that time from this source?'

Isn't history about learning facts too? The mind boggles...

Vinnie said:

I dunno how you guys do your history exams, but in OCR, all the questions are, like, a picture of a crap wood-carving of a nun or something helping to give birth in a hospital of an abbey, and the question is: 'What can you interpret about medicine at that time from this source?'

I remember my history exam, just like that. What does source A tell you about medicine in the greek period.

I did learn one major thing though (well not that major), Fleming didn't make penicillin useful only discovered it by being a messy bastard. Can't remember the guys who did make it useful. Anyway:

Back from football, hot, sweaty and about to have a shower but gripped to the Italy/France match.

eggybob said:
Vinnie said:

I remember my history exam, just like that. What does source A tell you about medicine in the greek period.

I did learn one major thing though (well not that major), Fleming didn't make penicillin useful only discovered it by being a messy bastard. Can't remember the guys who did make it useful. Anyway:

Back from football, hot, sweaty and about to have a shower but gripped to the Italy/France match.

Hehe, the people who made it useful were Chain and Florey. Something like that. Useless fact of the day #1...

Vinnie said:
eggybob said:
Vinnie said:

Hehe, the people who made it useful were Chain and Florey. Something like that. Useless fact of the day #1...
Oh man, it was on the tip of my tongue.

Man all this talk about GCSEs is making me feel old :p only did them 5 years ago...From what i can remember though OCR were pretty useless

Anyway finishing off some application forms ready for hand in, now that Uni is over i had to find a job while i work on my projects that will hopefully get me my *preferred* job. Damn the required experince :roll: though

BlackWolf said:
Man all this talk about GCSEs is making me feel old :p only did them 5 years ago...From what i can remember though OCR were pretty useless

Anyway finishing off some application forms ready for hand in, now that Uni is over i had to find a job while i work on my projects that will hopefully get me my *preferred* job. Damn the required experince :roll: though
Heh, I'm just looking for something so I can have another notch on my Work Experience for my CV. I might not even get it, but here's hoping!

Trying to decide whether i should go to sleep now or risk watching another episode of Death Note and end up going to bed at 5am again.....

Please anime gods, let MGS4 be in stock tommorow!

Liquid Skin said:
Trying to decide whether i should go to sleep now or risk watching another episode of Death Note and end up going to bed at 5am again.....

Please anime gods, let MGS4 be in stock tommorow!

Damn anime for being so good it keeps people watching it until unearthly hours of the night :lol:

Im currently in the office, just briefly scanning through the forums and trying to clear this workload on my desk :?
Have my psp with me today so atleast i can listen to music :lol:

eggybob said:
Getting ready to go to the cinema. Seeing the Incredible Hulk.

Please please be good!!!!!!

Don't worry, my friend, who is actually quite picky when it comes to films, saw it, and said it was pretty good. :)

Should be getting started on my media essay but I'm procrastinating yet again. Instead, I'm watching LP videos and searching for bass guitars

>>Xel<< said:
Should be getting started on my media essay but I'm procrastinating yet again. Instead, I'm watching LP videos and searching for bass guitars

Linkin Park :thumb: Nice one :D

Chaos said:
Wondering if I the wind could lift me if I had a big kite....

i worry about you sometimes mate :lol:

-resumes talk on msn-

Back