What you guys doing right now.

>>Xel<< said:
Watching Ichi the Killer...no comment to make on this.

I take it you mean the live action film? First time i saw that was on a night out, the club had it playing on the big screen with vol muted but with subs on. I thought it was freaky, from the glimpses i watched of it.

OT: Trying to reword an assigment since i went over the 3500 word limit by a full 500 words :roll:

Listening to Dragonforce,clearing all the junk I've downloaded (and don't actually want) off my computer and trying to ignore my workmate as she keeps nudging me on msn.

SilverQueen said:
Listening to Dragonforce,clearing all the junk I've downloaded (and don't actually want) off my computer and trying to ignore my workmate as she keeps nudging me on msn.

Dragonfart.

Noshing on some beercan.

After days of continuous stress and awaiting more possible stress, I'm calming myself in preperation. Damn end-of-years... damn insomnia... damn it all! :p

just found out that one of my assignments, which i originally thought had to be in on friday is now due in on the 12th...So i'm sat here breathing a large sigh of relief

Liquid Skin said:
Going through the long and tedious process of deciding which bank to open a student account with.

God damn it i hate small print.

same really, i've been meaning to change from savings account to a student account but every time i go into Lloyds theres a stupidly long que of (for which im certain, the same) people waiting at the helpdesk *sigh* only have 30mins lunch. not wasting it in Lloyds lol

Just finished The World Ends With You about 10 minutes ago, probably one of the best games on the DS to date. Now just to get the special reports on a second playthrough. Also watching a bit of TV.

Watching Guyver while working away on various reports, and one of them needs printing off for my early 9 a.m lesson otherwise the tutor will kill me again

Tachi- said:
Liquid Skin said:
Going through the long and tedious process of deciding which bank to open a student account with.

same really, i've been meaning to change from savings account to a student account but every time i go into Lloyds theres a stupidly long que of (for which im certain, the same) people waiting at the helpdesk *sigh* only have 30mins lunch. not wasting it in Lloyds lol

Urgh brilliant. I tried to apply online but they dont accept "no income" as a income! Come on! I'm a student applying for a student account! Im not gonna be working, pfff!

Anyways, watching my friends play gta 4. Probably on about the 500th rampage and it still isnt getting old as long as you're listening to Queen.

Liquid Skin said:
Tachi- said:
Liquid Skin said:

Urgh brilliant. I tried to apply online but they dont accept "no income" as a income! Come on! I'm a student applying for a student account! Im not gonna be working, pfff!

Anyways, watching my friends play gta 4. Probably on about the 500th rampage and it still isnt getting old as long as you're listening to Queen.

I know its pathetic, i went to our local branch to be told "why don't you register online?" so i tried it. and yes you can register. but anybody who's already with the bank and just want's to change their bank account to a student hasn't got a cat in hell's chance. it said "please go to your local branch to change account details and schemes if you are an existing customer"

Just got home from watching Iron Man and all the Hype was worth it, nopw I have to pack my cases as I have a flight out to the US in a few hours B)

Just visited the Manga exhibition in the Urbis centre. Not bad, saw a few familiar names- Sonia Leong and moar. D:

The 'Draw your own Manga' section was, sad to say; ******* abysmal.

All in all, some good photos taken, which shall be posted later.

Back