What you guys doing right now.

Wondering why I get so much junk mail,I haven't had a chance to go online for a while and its all piled up :(
Other then that......posting here and downloading some music.

chaos said:
seeing house md series 2, disk 1 and posting a bit here... I guess I'm getting addicted to this forums thing.. =)
Spooky...I finished disc #2 this evening! :eek: The first two seasons were the best I think, although season #3 is high on my 'to buy' list since it's one of those shows I love to re-watch.

I'm currently watching Aria and drinking beer. There's no better way to unwind at the end of a day...

Martin said:
chaos said:
seeing house md series 2, disk 1 and posting a bit here... I guess I'm getting addicted to this forums thing.. =)
Spooky...I finished disc #2 this evening! :eek: The first two seasons were the best I think, although season #3 is high on my 'to buy' list since it's one of those shows I love to re-watch.

I'm currently watching Aria and drinking beer. There's no better way to unwind at the end of a day...

great minds think alike =D

Watching serial experiments lain, browsing the forums and having a corona

Having a "one man rave" as usual and playing MGS2 whilst trying not to cry out in frustration with my cruddy playing - I'm tempted to just do it in easy mode for the mild satisfaction

bored as hell in work, the missus is in a foul mood and i think im goin home, grabbing a beer, relaxing infront of the tv and watchin some anime. mates are workin tonight so cant go out, missus was meant to come round but theres no way thats happening in the mood she's in. *Big Sigh* and the last 45mins of work is dragging so much :(

After a day of driving and getting messy with plaster/clay, Me and Ryo are testing out Mario cart.
Only he has the wheel, and I'm playing 'ninja' with nunchucks. :D

Im waiting for the Wii back so I can return to Brawl. Only 2 chars left (Wolf and Toon Link)

So, im gonna try to do the subspace, so I can get the new modes n stuff. But, playing Subspace is so horribly boring.

Finally saved enough money so just browsing for a decent beginner bass guitar whilst helping my mum play Resi 4 on Wii - not that she needs the help, she's pretty damn good already >.<''

Back