What you guys doing right now.

TRASHBAT said:
Kurogane said:
Still painting, and just have the guitar neck and body to do.

Then it's the background (which I'm just gonna tone, minus the amps and mic), and I'm done. XD

Background first! tch tch

I put down a base coat, what I meant was I haven't done anything which should be there yet.

Anyway, finished Dave himself, just gotta paint the amps (cba putting the mic in).

Will post soon.

moaning about the ultra slow arrival of my freeloader, i mean, maybe, just maybe il get it before smash bros is realised in the UK.

Downloading Code Geass R2 Episode 1. Its going to be EPIC! I seriously can't wait for this frickin' download to finish!

And, About to watch Gavin & Stacy followed by finishing off a immense piece of Drama coursework.

Jayme said:
Downloading Code Geass R2 Episode 1. Its going to be EPIC! I seriously can't wait for this frickin' download to finish!

OMG! Code Geass R2 episode 1 is out!? I completely forgot ... time for me to hunt that episode down! :]

At the moment cursing my very interwebs, why? as downloading the episode of Geass R2 will take 6 hours as its before midnight and downloads are going at 16kbps. =/ curse you evil internet

Arbalest said:
At the moment cursing my very interwebs, why? as downloading the episode of Geass R2 will take 6 hours as its before midnight and downloads are going at 16kbps. =/ curse you evil internet

Nyah! I already have the first episode! Unfortunately, I won't be able to watch it until tomorrow! I think I'll get up extra early to do just that, though! :]

CitizenGeek said:
Arbalest said:

Nyah! I already have the first episode! Unfortunately, I won't be able to watch it until tomorrow! I think I'll get up extra early to do just that, though! :]

well, i got it at midnight, took half an hour to download(since it was past the peak times, or something), and watched it so hah!...ok thats enough of being evil..moving on

At the moment, talking to a couple of people online and listening to some music. Also got to get some sleep soon enough with work in 12 hours.

Doberman Pharaoh said:
Procrastinating epically over this assignment I have to do. I have no work ethic. :/
Dont worry. Us common folk are all like that. ;)
Waiting for dinner to cook, so I'm catching up on stuff atm. I'll then be working on coursework myself, which I've left til last minute...

just being as lazy as I can as, the first day back at school has been oh so tiring, since i got very little sleep last night. *yawn* im so tired.

Back