What you guys doing right now.

Watching the family play wii tennis and looking at pictures of my friend's "Kalina Ann" project - looking great so far. Enjoying the fact that I don't have school tomorrow - woop, home alone! =D

Admitting a small level of defeat after a evening's battle with my old laptop.

Screw Linux/Asus, all i want to do is reinstall windows - so why has it already taken me 2 days? ARGH!

Finally starting to get settled back into Uni, lectures start again as of tomorrow so i should really get another hour or three sleep. Bar that downloading Geass R2 episode 2 and having a go on Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn

Liquid Skin said:
Admitting a small level of defeat after a evening's battle with my old laptop.

Screw Linux/Asus, all i want to do is reinstall windows - so why has it already taken me 2 days? ARGH!

haha it depends how old your laptop is, if you use a software too complicated (eg. windows 2000 or 98 works really fast on a old pc but if you put vista on it it'll be slow as hell) in whichcase it could be easier buying a new laptop lol.

im just sat in work, bored out of my head, mum has been a pain in the ar$e as shes been complaining about how messy my room is, and occasionally texting the missus.
oh and id like to point out how happy i am about my laptop!! to those who talk to me often you'll know my laptops been prone to virus's and therefore slowing my system down, a trojan downloader tried to imbed itself onto my system and 3 different pop ups got on and kept crashing my laptop while playing Flyff. and i blame this all on macafee!!! its a seriously crap malware and adaware defender. whereas norton cleaned my system, runs faster than ever and is such a godsend :)

Tell me about it, a friend of mine dual booted Linux and Windows on my lappy but because Linux couldnt handle torrents i eventually decided that id dump it altogether and go back to having just XP. Everything has been wiped except the GRUB loader and in order to delete that (and therefore access windows that i have installed using the recovery disc) i need an original XP disc - something that the glorious people at Asus thought was just too much bother and instead fobbed me off with the aforementioned recovery disc.

Conundrum seeing as the only way to recover my machine is downloading an illegal copy of windows just so i can remove the GRUB loader! Whose fantastic idea was it to ship machines with recovery disks instead of the operating system!?!?

*rant over*

Good news on your lappy by the way, nice to see technology working for someone instead of the other way round for once! :D

Liquid Skin said:
Tell me about it, a friend of mine dual booted Linux and Windows on my lappy but because Linux couldnt handle torrents i eventually decided that id dump it altogether and go back to having just XP. Everything has been wiped except the GRUB loader and in order to delete that (and therefore access windows that i have installed using the recovery disc) i need an original XP disc - something that the glorious people at Asus thought was just too much bother and instead fobbed me off with the aforementioned recovery disc.

Conundrum seeing as the only way to recover my machine is downloading an illegal copy of windows just so i can remove the GRUB loader! Whose fantastic idea was it to ship machines with recovery disks instead of the operating system!?!?

*rant over*

Good news on your lappy by the way, nice to see technology working for someone instead of the other way round for once! :D

Sorry to hear about that, i have a spare licenced XP OS disk....if its possible, i maybe able to compress the file and send it to you on msn? it would of been a hell of alot easier compressing it to bittorrent but that was what started the problem in the first place so not wise lol

have you tried to delete it through the registry or the programs list? if it cant be sent via msn it maybe easier to mail it to you. i dont need it (have Vista and Vista OS disk too lol)

Looking through some jrock images to find a hair cut I could get tomorrow.Currently i'm thinking Ruki from GazettE...but i'm not sure.Any suggestions would be great ;)

Just lulling around doing very little. *Yawn* Im so tired after seeing Jethro Tull last night *Yawn again*

They were brilliant though, sadly, the fans sucked ass.

So im just trying to keep myself awake till tonight, when i can go to bed. :lol:

Spyro201 said:
Just lulling around doing very little. *Yawn* Im so tired after seeing Jethro Tull last night *Yawn again*

They were brilliant though, sadly, the fans sucked ass.

So im just trying to keep myself awake till tonight, when i can go to bed. :lol:

Where were they playing. I saw them in St Davids about 9 years ago and they were really good, been meaning to see them again for years when they hit Cardiff.

Back