What you guys doing right now.

Spyro201 said:
My school sucks either way :lol: I hate this damn school thing. And that friggin ban on hoodies/jackets means im cold too.

Look on the bright side, you shouldn't have too long to go now before you hit college, then you'll be happy...But its only one you get to university that you start having real fun :wink: (and a lot of hard work to do though)

Carl. says:
So I came into college today
Smokey Lonesome. says:
Lol, came.
Carl. says:
An acquitance of mine who likes animu and knows what **** is about waves to me
Carl. says:
So I go to him and I'm all "Whatwhatwhat?"
Carl. says:
And he says "Are you Lupus Inu on Anime UK News?"
Carl. says:
I was like "HOLYSHIT."
Carl. says:
I was like "Yeah, how'd you know?" "You said Speed Grapher was one of your first subbed series and you're from the North West."
Carl. says:
Scary ****.
Smokey Lonesome. says:
LOL

sat in work, abit annoyed that i got into town at 8.45 and thought id go into waterstones to get some manga but it doesnt open till 9 :(

Messing about with my old guitar - attempting to play the Elfen Lied theme on it and downloading a random MMO to play with my friend in France.
I'll revise later ...>.>

Lupus Inu said:
And he says "Are you Lupus Inu on Anime UK News?"
Carl. says:
I was like "HOLYSHIT."
Carl. says:
I was like "Yeah, how'd you know?" "You said Speed Grapher was one of your first subbed series and you're from the North West."

Now we all know you're name is Carl =P

Link100p said:
BlackWolf said:
get to university that you start having real fun
You sure about that?

yeah i am :p though in just over a months time i'll (hopefully) have finished and will be awaiting the graduation cermony :p Anyway at the moment am sat looking through the notes i made from my all day group meeting. Feeling very bored mind...

Back