What you guys doing right now.

Currently watching The musical of War of the Worlds on TV, was from jeff wayne's 2006 tour, and still has most of the original cast including the guitarists, its still probably some of the best music i've heard, would be great to see live.

Built the Head for my new Gundam model and just got home from watching the very cool film I Am Legend

Now I am at work for the night with plenty of anime to keep me entertained

Buzzing atm, since I just won a competition prize for £50!
Shows you that the single and insane lifestyle works well!

Remember guys: "Pinch = Opportunity, Keep Smiling!" (Ryo - Burn Up Excess)

Not so merry post from me sorry. In work all day :(

Shouldn't complain like as it's the only shift I'm working over this period. Next in work on 2nd January. There's nobody in the building... It's like a scene from 28Days Later! o_o

Went to Liverpool earlier today again with a friend, I swear to God, I've never seen so many Nightmare Before Christmas hoodies in my life, Nightmare Before Christmas sucks too, so many losers overhyping it. -_-

Lupus Inu said:
Went to Liverpool earlier today again with a friend, I swear to God, I've never seen so many Nightmare Before Christmas hoodies in my life, Nightmare Before Christmas sucks too, so many losers overhyping it. -_-

99% of the people who wear that **** are emo/scene kids, and they're just victims of fashion eviscerated in the form of skinny, girlish skirts.

Back