What you guys doing right now.

Spent the last hour fixing my PC!! Had a bad codec and re-install almost everything!! Finally fixed the problem and celebrating by watching Genshiken. Haven't watched any anime for the last two weeks!! Now my PC is fixed I can resume the usual viewings. ^_____^

Just came back from a half an hour jog, and I'm twatted-- gonna go take a shower.

Exercising at least semi-frequently wasn't so much a resolution per se, I just needed to burn some energy besides climbing upstairs, and gyrating in a computer chair. :lol:

Now, to take a shower.

BlackWolf said:
eggybob said:
Kurogane said:
eggybob said:
Preparing to have a day of just old nintendo with mates before going back to college tomorrow. Ah,SNES,N64,cube and Wii.

Damn, you're back tomorrow?

7th for me. :p

We did finish a week before anyone else though.

ah the benefits of uni holidays, i finished a week before everyone else as well and i'm not back till the 7th :p
Even worse so... I dont go back until the 14th Jan! 8)

Chaz said:
BlackWolf said:
eggybob said:
Kurogane said:
eggybob said:
Preparing to have a day of just old nintendo with mates before going back to college tomorrow. Ah,SNES,N64,cube and Wii.

Damn, you're back tomorrow?

7th for me. :p

We did finish a week before anyone else though.

ah the benefits of uni holidays, i finished a week before everyone else as well and i'm not back till the 7th :p
Even worse so... I dont go back until the 14th Jan! 8)

You complete bastard. :lol:

Currently laughing at Kurogane's "You complete bastard" taunt. :p *Victory pose*

Otherwise, relishing after negotiating times at work... No way am I working for just 2hrs that day! (Again.)

Back