What you guys doing right now.

Finally finished lectures for the day. 9 hours straight...phew, then got soaked in the rain walking back to my dorm. Still I just found out my student loan has come through and well...I have a rather healthy bank balance so :D

Just got into work, thankgod we have no hosting tonight so I am once again gonna be watching lots of anime, also I have the joy of watching Miss Congeniality 2 on tv

Just watched Pirates of the Carribean and now I am gonna get some sleep, just wish I could sleep in my own bed but thats the problem of night shifts.

Still tomorrow I can drink and then sleep a happy combination

Just got up, today i am off work so i am going into town to buy halloween decorations for my house party next week, i am also going to the tip as I over slept and missed the bin men this morning

Trying to find a song on limewire and listening to some remix of something. I dont really know ha ha I just like it =D Also thnking how I am going to finish, like 5 pecies of coursework over half term. Why do they always set it to be done in the holidays? =(

Manga Girls said:
Getting ready for Expo!

I know I'm excited - are you?

M.G xx

Would be if i could get away from here which unfortunately i can't =/ Shame really, i wanted to get a hold of some of the box sets which would have been available.
Anyways currently sitting in the dark surfing the web and planning to go watch the next episode of Clannad.

Back