What you guys doing right now.

Now changed and wearing going out clothes as opposed to work clothes (yes I changed my t-shirt).

Just stuck watching strictly come dancing waiting for the next shift to arrive so I can head off and get drunk

Been home for about an hour and a half, just been to see Day Watch which was pretty good, also it took me a few months but finally got round to publishing another blog post. Now i can't sleep so i may just go on Symphony of the Night

Trying to get to sleep due to only having half an hour of sleep this morning. But now i've woken up again and sleep is at least a couple of hours away its always the same.....

>>Xel<< said:
Dang. Are we all insomniacs :lol:

Anywho, I'm riddling, made it to level 64 on Neutral.
While eating popcorn of course :wink:

Lol seems like it, went round a friends' house and after a while we wondered what the time was. Thought maybe 3-4am tops.......Was actually 7am!

You're eating popcorn as well? Ok that is a little bit freaky, me too! Ahhhhh!

Liquid Skin said:
>>Xel<< said:
Dang. Are we all insomniacs :lol:

Anywho, I'm riddling, made it to level 64 on Neutral.
While eating popcorn of course :wink:

Lol seems like it, went round a friends' house and after a while we wondered what the time was. Thought maybe 3-4am tops.......Was actually 7am!

You're eating popcorn as well? Ok that is a little bit freaky, me too! Ahhhhh!

:eek: ...Butterkist?

Watching Lethal Weapon [Yeah!!!!!!!!!! LW]

Also admiring my work at the Book case [£3.50 in Tescos] i made all by myself, Though Kinda annoyed that its already full.

While also eating McCoys and drinking tea

Back