What you guys doing right now.

Brushing back my stupid fringe! The hairdresser just randomly decided to give me one...I mean I like it but it's in my eyes 95% of the time which is quite annoying and hair seems to be sharp!
Just finished watching some films that will gurantee that I will have no sleep tonight...yes I know I'm a wimp I know it's best to watch horror films at night but I just can't..it's just too much.
I'm listening to Parachutes Coldplay, that won't last long since it's only about 46 seconds long.
Have a good day everyone!

Your not a wimp if you get scared of certain parts of a film..most people do at certain bits..they will jump as it will come as a surprise or something.
Erm..talking to three people..well 2..one went for dinner..erm..on that note waiting for my dinner to cook..and wondering why i am smelling of peaches :?

Basically just woke up, still feeling kinda sleepy, so just signed into MSN but the one person whos on, is set to away...but anyways, not much to do today, just like most days now, Ill probably watch a couple of films and play the Xbox 360 for a while, ive been meaning to add Arbalest..we said about it ages ago but havent got round to it...anyways, probably gonna have breakfast in a...soon, wanting to talk to a certain few poeple...

just got back from the post office after sending of some dvd's to some of the users here at the forums (you know who you are!)
and now i am just browsing the forums looking for anything to post about.

migraines are evil..i used to suffer from them daily after i banged my head against a stone ground back in p7..it went though thankfully after a year or so

erm on a side note..i'm just checking round the forums..listening to music and afterwards going to head to bed

I'm sitting around, pretty bored (hence why I turned to the internet :wink: ) waiting for tonight when I'm going out for a few 'quiet' drinks.

Oh, and I am still here guys, don't worry, call off the search party (what do you mean you didn't notice...?) Can't wait til I'm back at uni with my own internet (MSN I miss you! You too Minxy! x)

Sat at work its the half way point in y day so only 6 hours to go and then I can go home and chill out...... Got my lunch coming up so I'm gonna go for a ride on my bike around the quiet roads

Wishing I could get some wretched sleep so I can wake early and go buy some smokes.

I'm nervous as heck because tonight I took the plunge and started editting my first Wikipedia article. I was expecting to start on a tiny stub of zero importance, but I found an extremely important (to me at least) video game had a dire page awash with game guide material. Soo.. I'm nervously waiting for the first berk (who couldn't get the article right in the first place) to complain about the unsuitable material I removed...

Wish it was 7am.

Just sitting at the computer, feeling grogy still because I couldnt get to sleep last night because of this stupid hot wether...I want it to be cold..I like the cold...its easier to warm up if you need it, unlike the heat, you think youve cooled down but when you move..the heat comes rushing back to you, its sucks...anyways..enough of my ramble, just on MSN at the mo..no bodies talking so ill just sit here being bored and wait for someone to come online.

Still sat at work but my hands are now twitching and I am dying to get out of here, 8 hours of my 12 hour shift are left and then I have 7 days off shift, I am off to London for anime shopping, then boring wedding then back home to watch/read all my purchased anime, oh and also veg out and drink beer til I'm back at work next thursday night (where I'll be watching anime at my desk) - life is good, but damn this anticipation

Just listening to the rain at the moment..hoping it thunders since we need some to clear the air..and its nice to watch also..erm..talking to a couple people on msn and thats about it

Wow, Arbalest, do you work nights, because it's really late. o_o

Gonna go play Shadows of the Colossus, amazing game... buy it now. >_>

Back