What you guys doing right now.

Currently watching naruto as I wait for dinner and trying to chill. After a stressful day at work, where everything just seemed to be piled up against me today.

Thank god for payday and day off tomorrow. Will go buy some anime to cheer myself up LOL.

Sitting at my desk rapped in a duvet, surrounded by hundreds of pills and cough meds T_T
Not very well at the mo >.> And was woken up by a wet miko. I think she fell in the dogs water bowl @_@

sitting at the desktop, playing my guitar and also trying to write a song but dont know where to begin. thinking about watching an ep of School Rumble or might download some Elfen lied cause that looks pretty doody ^_^

Preparing for a boring day :? , work at 6 tonight and also i need to find out whats happening with all the hours at work also..its a little annoying.

Sat in school with Jess and Robyn, looking for a decent anime site that hasn't been banned by the school authorisation o_O They're so strict x_x

just browsing around the forums and just waiting for the days/weeks to kill until the Naruto uncut DVD is released!
(man i dont know why but i have never had this......err....'eagre' feeling for a dvd in a very long time.)
LOL

I'm currently feeling fatigued for no reason :x, and watching Dog the Bounty Hunter :D.

I am also randomly browsing these wonderful forums which I have just returned to after a long absence. :p

its late and i was just tidying up some stuff in my room. looking through me old dvd's and stuff. seriously bored -_-
looks like i might be having another late night anime watch (till like 3am) past few weeks since the holidays i go sleep very late.

Ryo Chan said:
just finished watching Sunday's most haunted live, and feeling very sad from it.
There was another Most Haunted Live, why do i always miss these thing, i watched the 100th one though (just by chance my auntie told me about it), that was a pretty good one.

Anyways, just about to go and hang the washing out, even though it looks like it's about to rain

During recent times, all I've been doing is:
1) Continuing to complete .hack//Quarentine.
2) Random spells of drawing.
3) Reading manga.
4) Guessing when the next time my PC wants to restart itself... :S

Wow... I have it easy... XD

Back