What you guys doing right now.

As i'm having an Anime weekend round my house this weekend, im waiting for some goodies i've made to cook ^_^ Also cleaning my room its filthy! >.<

Now that my cakes ect are finaly done, i'm relaxing ^_^
Though i am still coverd in chocolate patches =s
Miko is playing with the ties on my trousers > <
I've also just realised that as of the wednesday just gone i have been a meber of the froums exactly a year =x How time flys X.X

ooo..i've been a member for a year and 8 days now...cool, glad you all could put up with me :p , erm anyways..on topic. i am just waitin for FFXI to install on the 360 then gonna have a go on it before i get a little sleep.

Just about recovered from an excellent night out around the clubs of Nottingham celebrating the end of my uni exams. Think I'll watch abit of Evangelion, shame I havent got any apple juice in I could drink loads of it right now.

Woke up a few hours ago, just made toast for Shanna, Spike and Rachel @_@ There stuck into volume 4 of chrno crusade.
I'm falling asleep on the desk trying to rember what i dreamed about o.o apparently was talking in my sleep about food >.<

Up and dressed at 8, strange really for me.
Just listening to some music and trying to remember the dream I had, it's fuzzy at parts. Waiting for some anime to download 14 minutes to go...

Sitting here, drinking cranberry juice and waiting for some type of reply to an email i sent earlier, other than that, doing nothing, might see if i can buy an Anime boxset of some kind, i have no idea what though

Just finished eating roast dinner, my mum makes the best roast :) with the best gravy Mmmmm... anyways, sitting her doing nothing, might go play my guitar but also might not, im bored, i need someone or something to do or talk to

Just feeling down, feeling even more down about something else, can't be arsed to be remotley bothered about the England match...so we won, big whoop, we're still gonna lose the World Cup (if we win I'll bite my tounge)

At home, just got back from my grandad's who cooked us dinner..roast pork..very nice. and now listening to some music as i do..and about to play Hexic on the 360

getting some final practise for my exam at 12pm today.

Not that i'm under any pressure, if i fail i'm only going to have wasted 5 years of my life :(

just got home from getting my guitar fixed, KittySeras, if you read this, you will know my dad said yes about wednesday ;) so everythings set hunni, love you xxx

I've just got in, so about to clean my room and revise for an exam i have tomorrow. Also chatting on MSN and scanning net.
Suffering from a chest infection T_T so feeling rather iccy =x

just sitting here waiting for my dinner to cook, talking on MSN, also finished putting some things on my phone, also thinkign about watching another ep of School Rumble

Back