What you guys doing right now.

Preparing myself to write an essay from skratch in for tomorrow so i dont have an after school detention =x Miko is playng with a spoon on my desk o_O where it came from, who knows =x

Currently listening to an old beyblade song which is bringing many painful memories o.o But other than that, I'm typing and eating Prawn Cocktail crisps xD

Sitting here thinking about going to play KH but dont know if i can be bothered, also sitting here being bored and lonely but i might draw a picture and post it on here.........hmmmm

Sitting listening to music as usual..and not much else..watching the cat look out the window as he does every single day..unless he is outside then he looks in :?

Wondering why both Play and Amazon take so long to package and post my darn purchases. It puts the goods in the post or else it gets the hose again -.-

Eating mini cheddars and drinking cheap n nasty orange juice from lidl (blork).

Being extremely bored and tired, getting ready for housework.

At the mo i'm munching on a sandwich, i've had no food today so starving X.x
While waiting for some new t-shirts i've made to dry =x
Also scannign the forums and Chatting on msn :3

Gallus Glee said:
Wondering why both Play and Amazon take so long to package and post my darn purchases.
Tell me about it, i have no faith in Amazon, i avoid ordering from them if i can because every time i do they take weeks just to dispatch the item

Not much, Sitting here chatting on MSN waiting for Kittyseras to either come online or to call, I miss her so much........being bored is all that seems to happen at home now weve left school, nothing to do during the week but weekends are some what different ;)

Back