What you guys doing right now.

Attempting to read The Cambridge History of Japan, so I don't completely flunk my third year in September. Wondering wether to catch up on Black Lagoon or Ouran High School H.C. and worrying about the level of intense weird dreams I've been having lately, spent all last night solving murder cases, finding bodies buried in school display cabinets, and beiung chained up in a bath full of water. :shock: Mildly freaked out to say the least.

Necromancer said:
Hazel said:
Wondering wether to catch up on Black Lagoon or Ouran High School H.C.

Black Lagoon would be my choice 8) the latest ep was full of action and alot of similaritys with Terminator 2 :lol:

do you mean episode nine or a different one?

anyways i'm just enjoying the rare peace in the house at the moment, music on and such.

about to head off to the shops to get some things for lunch and not much else actually, planning to watch the rest of the GitS:SAC first gig later.

Round Adams, enjoying a break from exams...lucky buggers finished his already! I still have one more to go! Being with hims making me forget all about it though.
Gonna go watch some Hime now...I think

I am lissening to music and talking to people on msn on this forum and about to go downstairs and get something to eat ^^ on the internet a bit and yeah!

Just sitting at the computer, thinking about the amazing weekend I just spent with KittySeras, theres nothing better than that and i cant wait to see you again hunni

Sat watching a fire engine outside, after the fire alarms went off for the floor 2 floors above us

best of all, our floors alarms didn't go off, so we're probually gonna get cooked :)

Trying to eat my frosties without Miko sticking her head in it =x
I'm also restling with her as everytime i put her on the floor she claws up my leg onto the desk again X3
I'm also waiting for some anime to load while scanning the forums. I'm rather good at multi-tasking ^_6 lol

Currently trying not to be sick as my family eat Mcdonalds.

Getting over a rather unusual encounter with someone whom I thought didn't like me.

And cuddling my kitten Tinkerbell.

Oooh also listening to mine and Phil's song =)

talking on MSN..having a go on the PS2 and watching TV..even with all that i'm still wondering what to do :? . oh and i am just home from work

Just drank over half a carton of strawberry milk *feeling sick*, and now have no room for actual breakfast, still, might try and force some down, lol

Back