What you guys doing right now.

Reading the Army of Darkness RPG and having insane, terrible ideas (which I'll welcome playes for ;) ) listening to the FMA soundtrack, wishing to hell I had the guts to ask a certain female out on a date, pondering burninating my ops manager for the utterly crap Chrimbo party last night (I'm not being metaphorical when I say that I've been to wakes with more agreeable atmosphere), and eating a peanut butter sandwich.

I'm multitalented, me ;)

I was eating a plate of spagetthi and meatballs while watching the One Man And His Dog final! I actually gave more of a damn about that than I do about the fecking X-Factor final... (so why I am I still watching it now?!?!)

P.S: Go get your gal Daedalus668! I've been there too many times sitting thinking 'I'll do it tomorrow' then I never get anywhere. Easier said than done, but go for it! (Sorry, I like trying to help others cos I'm pretty useless at helping myself! Lol) Good luck mate! :wink:

the chances are if you like someone, thay like you back, thay may not seem it but thay might be feeling like you are, they might want to go out with you but there scared. When you ask her out and you start seeing her you will be so happy that you did ask her out, if its not the case then at least you wont live wondering what if?

Daedalus668 said:
fatandy said:
the chances are if you like someone, thay like you back

HAH, is all I have to say to that ;) Bitter experience has taught me otherwise

Amen to that. Love stories are rarely fairy tales, HOWEVER that doesn't mean it's all nonsense - there's a slightly less magical route, but it just takes a bit of patience.

Instead of getting all flustered around day after day because you don't have the courage to say "will you go out with me?" instead, next time she offers to go somewhere, say "ooh mind if I come with you? I have to blah blah blah...etc" make up some sort of excuse, then start up a conversation on the way.

It's a start at least - however, it does depend on your relationship with her at the moment.

This must be quite annoying really. People you don't know giving you relationship advice eh? We'll be picking out your wardrobe next! :wink:

At the mo, I'm at home home (opposed to uni home) feeling mildly let down because I'd thought I'd see my mates more... :( Mind you, I've only really been back a day...

Earlier I finished wrapping the last of my presents so (wait for it) now I've got Christmas all WRAPPED up! Boom boom (can you sense the boredom yet...?)

Well this was yesterday but never mind! i past my karate grading with distinction (wich is the highest type of pass you can get) and not only that but i jumped a hole belt! so insted of being a orange/green belt im green! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

fatandy said:
Well this was yesterday but never mind! i past my karate grading with distinction (wich is the highest type of pass you can get) and not only that but i jumped a hole belt! so insted of being a orange/green belt im green! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Congrats mate! (must stay his good side... Don't anger him...) Lol

fatandy said:

Kay calm down! Anyways Ive allready told you well done...But hey! Well done Andy! :D
I'm just getting verbly beaten by my charming mother, who is furious with me at the moment.

KittySeras said:
fatandy said:

Kay calm down! Anyways Ive allready told you well done...But hey! Well done Andy! :D
I'm just getting verbly beaten by my charming mother, who is furious with me at the moment.

once again my fault... SOWIE!

fatandy said:
KittySeras said:
fatandy said:

once again my fault... SOWIE!

Yeah you always get me into trouble! :( Anyways I think my dear mother has finaly calmed down...I am eating a plate of bacon sandwiches so I don't think she is too angry now. :D

fatandy said:

What style do you pratice?

Back