What you guys doing right now.

I've just come back from toboggining (sledging) and now im realy hurting but i watching space cadets lol THEY ARE GOING TO GO INTO SPACE!...as well as talking to KittySeras... my goodness your sooo populer!!!

fatandy said:
I've just come back from toboggining (sledging) and now im realy hurting but i watching space cadets lol THEY ARE GOING TO GO INTO SPACE!...as well as talking to KittySeras... my goodness your sooo populer!!!
Talking to Andy and Necromancer.

drove 8 miles which took 30 mins for a 20 minute lesson then i have to drive home then another 8 miles to town and then back again

i tell u living in the middle of nowhere is no fun

Where on the rooooooad to nowhere..................

Well Im sat in college just finished another assignment looking foward to a week off :) still gotta work tonight but oh well and yep im bored.

Just being anoyed about how buisy i am and how i over book things... sometimes having to put certain things infront of freinds and now i feel bad for it but i dont reli have a chocie... im realy sorry... she knows what im talking about.

fatandy said:
Just being anoyed about how buisy i am and how i over book things... sometimes having to put certain things infront of freinds and now i feel bad for it but i dont reli have a chocie... im realy sorry... she knows what im talking about.

It's okay I know your busy...
Ive just finnished decorating my tree! I'm gonna eat soon! I'm hugary.

KittySeras said:
Shades said:
/me Hugs Kitty Seras, well you did say you were Hugary so I was just testing it, You are quite Hugary actualy LOL 8)

Lol! I cannot spell! Leave me alone! It was a stupid mistake!
On MSN! Thats all I ever do

Leave you alone, dose that mean I have to stop Hugging you now then, aaaawwwww, But your just so Hugary 8)

Back