What you guys doing right now.

Just back from the highstreet, got my credit card now :cool: Bought crouching tiger hidden dragon from HMV. Was going to buy some anime from Waterstones but all thier copies of Love Hina and Chobits look mangled and they didn't have any through the back.

Just got up, only had 3 hours sleep and am in night shift tonight, today I had to get my car sunroof fixed and right now I am cooking dinner

Busy Busy Busy to day I had to:

Build a shed, Paint it and paint the fence around my garden, I am shattered and wanna sleep but I have to go out drinking tonight

Finally installed my new harddrive so currently copying all my junk across to it. I think i'm going to upgrade in the summer, computer needs some lurve.

Also looking for a good digital camera, i'm tired of taking pictures with my phone and i want to get into photography a bit more.

Nyu said:
Finally installed my new harddrive so currently copying all my junk across to it. I think i'm going to upgrade in the summer, computer needs some lurve.

Also looking for a good digital camera, i'm tired of taking pictures with my phone and i want to get into photography a bit more.

For some reason I had the same wanting a while back, but the urge disappeared when I realised I'd have to travel to take some nice photos. :lol:

Deciding which anime series to start watching. Got a shortlist of;

- Ai Yori Aoshi
- Angelic Layer
- Binbou Shimai Monogatari
- Black Lagoon
- Hataraki Man
- Kanon/Kanon 2006
- Lamune
- Love Love
- Mahoraba

and many more :(

Back