What you guys doing right now.

I had to run to college today a 5 mile run :shock: I missed my bus so I decided to run to college :lol: So right now im kind of sweating like a pig in an oven and can hardly walk or talk :D :lol:

Chating to mates on MSN, trying to find something to pass the time, might go sand down a table ive built out of two broken ones to get it ready for painting 8)

I just got kicked out so im at my aunts looking on some websites seeing if theres anyway I can get a flat of my own

College student 17 and broke its going to be a difficuly search

Pomtry said:
I just got kicked out so im at my aunts looking on some websites seeing if theres anyway I can get a flat of my own

Dude... what did you do? :lol:

Pomtry said:

You're my hero.

Had a turkish burger and chips for dinner, i think thats the last time i'll touch fast food every again.

Also done some site calculations and planning while listening to the Bebop soundtrack :cool:

Hyaku said:
Pomtry said:

I dont know I think my mams having a midlife crisis or something :lol:

Im just sat at college doing nothing still looking for a place to stay

Pomtry said:
Hyaku said:
Pomtry said:

I dont know I think my mams having a midlife crisis or something :lol:

Im just sat at college doing nothing still looking for a place to stay

It's a new car for the father and some rejuvinal surgery for the mother.

You should be good to go once one goes down.

currently at work listening to the Love Hina soundtrack, it's much better than i expected. I love the symphony numbers.

Currently looking after our new dog >_<. Shes pretty much full grown, but shes not quite one so she still acts like a puppy, shes a real cutie. Still trying to get my other dog used to her, hoping she doesn't get eaten :? :lol:

Just watched the first 10 minutes of the Appleseed remake, I think this will be getting ordered today if i can find it for under £10.

Back