What you guys doing right now.

Spyro201 said:
:lol: If you dont mind me asking, what is your job??

No worries I get asked this alot, especially on here, I am a Media Operator...... meaning I sit in an office waiting to be told if anything goes wrong with any of the 4000ish servers in the surrounding buildings and then I turn the server off and on again and then go back to watching tv or reading, or playing on my PS2 (I bring it in and use it with our work monitors :) )

Right now I am watching tv, so far no reason to leave the office so might have a nap in a minute

McIcy said:
Spyro201 said:
:lol: If you dont mind me asking, what is your job??

No worries I get asked this alot, especially on here, I am a Media Operator...... meaning I sit in an office waiting to be told if anything goes wrong with any of the 4000ish servers in the surrounding buildings and then I turn the server off and on again and then go back to watching tv or reading, or playing on my PS2 (I bring it in and use it with our work monitors :) )

Right now I am watching tv, so far no reason to leave the office so might have a nap in a minute
>_< I'm jelouse!!!!!! Well I'm at work at the moment (not watching anime) trying to fix a networking error with the printer. Ball ache!! :roll:

Just got back from kickboxing, feeling rather happy as I can now do box splits.
Should really make a start on my homework but my friend has distracted me with cosplay stuff >.<;

Spyro201 said:
Ugh you saying homeowrk reminds me of my biology homework. Anyone wanna help?? 5 Interesting Facts about Cloning.

Bah, I'd rather do your Biology work than write a report about Intensive and Organic farming for Chemistry v_v;

What year are you in?

Spyro201 said:
10 lol. You??
(Yes that makes me 15, im one of the oldest)

and w00t im listening to powerglove

Cool, same here, Year 10 is full of fun v_v;
lol, to my dad's dismay, I'm listening to Dream Theater full volume.

Reading one of my reports in a school book then trying to do a bit of homework.

Whilst listening to machine head.

Oh, the reports says i should stop drawing in my books...because i end up drawing little manga characters in my books.

Sat here mouth open with shivers running up my spine from seeing the latest Bleach episode and Chad fully powered up right arm, bring on next weeks episode

Watching TV whilst trying to find out more about Code Geass S2, if there is any new scans to go with the latest trailer from the feb newtype mag.

Back