What you guys doing right now.

Surfing the web and filling out a questionaire for the uni basically saying how i felt the first term went, and exams are start a week on monday =/, well the sooner there out of the way the better.

Voddas said:
Just bought a Baguette from Doughnuts and now sitting at my desk with one eye on it. Sooo huuuungry...... (Lunch is at 12.30).....

Then its Brunch you eat it now, then go for lunch in an hour, thats what I would do

Anyhew, Getting prepared for an all out guitar battle so I is listening to GH2 & 3 OST, While Working on building 2 computers and surfing the web

Just got back to uni after my weekend at home, now got the week to revise, but not at the moment. Going to tidy up a bit and have breakfast.

McIcy said:
Just got back from a weekend of drinking and Queens of the Stoneage gig.

QOFSA - Suck live aweful gig, but the beer in the pub after was good
Sorry to hear the QOTSA sucked man. I saw them two years ago and they were fanatstic. Guess everyone has their bad days though.

Bored at work.... planning on having a cat nap when I done.

::long streches::

Been postman at my house all day delivery stuff for xmas, managed to get out to do some swimming and now I'm drinking a beer and watching Diagnosis Murder.

Just gave an awesome presentation on Operating systems, were you choose which one you want to talk about (history, parameters wot-not).

What I did? you ask
'Ubuntu' I say, FTW

Just found out the most exciting news - the kind where you just have to pinch yourself to check if its real. Can't reveal the details yet, but I will soon.

Very much on cloud 9!

M.G xx

Manga Girls said:
Just found out the most exciting news - the kind where you just have to pinch yourself to check if its real. Can't reveal the details yet, but I will soon.

Very much on cloud 9!

M.G xx

You can't do that to us =(. I can't wait to hear what it is though!

At a guess, I'd say it's that the mangaka of Nana is going to resume her work...

Back