What you guys doing right now.

TRASHBAT said:
Browsing some Harry Potter sites.Can't decide if i was pleased with the book or not really.

I thought you read the overview on Wikipedia.

I personally liked how it turned out, not that i have read the entire book yet, chapter two-ish i think. Not touched it since though.

Listening for Sum 41's album for some reason, argh [YHBT]

Jayme said:
TRASHBAT said:
Browsing some Harry Potter sites.Can't decide if i was pleased with the book or not really.

I thought you read the overview on Wikipedia.

I personally liked how it turned out, not that i have read the entire book yet, chapter two-ish i think. Not touched it since though.

Listening for Sum 41's album for some reason, argh [YHBT]

yeah,which then made me want to get the book over and done with.Kind of wished i hadn't of spoiled it for myself as im pretty sure i would of been suprised at how things turned out.

Nyu said:
Jimi-Jam said:
Wondering why the Chobits theme tune is stuck in my head.

Its been a whole 9 hours since I watched it - why now?
Ending or Opening? they are both catchy :lol:
The closer is a good tune but its the opener that's the more incessantly catchy.
Also, below that fluffy pop tune, if you listen a bit closer there's a right fretboard-workout going on in the bassline.
Respect to the Bass player!

TRASHBAT said:
I wasn't to be honest. It had loads of stuff about nothing worth knowing, and didn't really tell you the things you really wanted to know, just some faggy two page bit about them at the train station, which you could see from a mile away.

Finally, finally...got my pictures developed, so I'm looking at the pics from the May Expo (I know, that's aggges ago) The pic of me and Vic from FMA came out really well. Very happy with that.

Back