What you guys doing right now.

Fighting off a cold. Why is it that you always get ill when you take time off work. Bah! No fair!

The new volume of Shojo Beat arrived this morning - it's the last edition where NANA will appear. Apparently, the story gets too *mature* for their teeny-bopper audience.

M.G xx

Doing some early morning typing on the computer before I go in to work later.

It's pay day today so I will have lots of:

"MONEY"

*M.G shouts in a Lavie (Last Exile) kind of way*

Manga Girls said:
The new volume of Shojo Beat arrived this morning - it's the last edition where NANA will appear. Apparently, the story gets too *mature* for their teeny-bopper audience.
That's tragic news.

I've been following the proper manga, so perhaps not so tragic for me really :wink:
Perhaps a good thing for a *mature* reader....more *juicey*??

Not doing alot - staring at currency charts pondering on the strength of the dollar...

Btw - Hurray for ParaKiss!

Doberman Pharaoh said:
Just come back from Tesco, looks like I'm gonna be a Cashier there...I thought I'd walk around and take a look at my future co-workers.

Ugh...just, ugh...

Damn that's a lame job, I always hide in the cafeteria when they need spare cashiers.

Hyaku said:
Doberman Pharaoh said:
Just come back from Tesco, looks like I'm gonna be a Cashier there...I thought I'd walk around and take a look at my future co-workers.

Ugh...just, ugh...

Damn that's a lame job, I always hide in the cafeteria when they need spare cashiers.

What do you do? I used to stack shelves at Morrisons for 2 years when I was at college so was really trying to avoid supermarkets again...but eh, I obviously can't avoid it after getting turned down from a ton of other jobs.

Doberman Pharaoh said:
Hyaku said:
Doberman Pharaoh said:

Ugh...just, ugh...

What do you do? I used to stack shelves at Morrisons for 2 years when I was at college so was really trying to avoid supermarkets again...but eh, I obviously can't avoid it after getting turned down from a ton of other jobs.

We've all done these horrible jobs, I worked for:
Safeway - Veg section, I reeked of bananas everyday
ASDA - on tills for 8 hours at a time
Woolworths - Same as ASDA
Homebase - Paint Mixer (8 hours every saturday just mixing paint)
Wilkinson - Nightime shelf stacker (ok so I got to fool around with my gf in the stockroom but that was the only perk).

Eventually you move past these soul crushing jobs and find something that makes you not wanna kill yourself at the start of every working day.

Todays my day off so I am cleaning my house...... I have no idea why cause I am dog sitting tomorrow and he will only trash the place

Doberman Pharaoh said:
Hyaku said:
Doberman Pharaoh said:

Ugh...just, ugh...

Stock Control, but whenever I'm not doing that, or have a bit of time left, I have to go on the tills, or stack stuff.

Writing my CV. I do believe that i have passed, nay, rocketed past the line of just plain lying and reached some new expanse of meta-lies, space-lies or chaos-lies, lies so untrue that they take on a new form, stronger, faster, better....

Back