No I can’t STAND the pain
How could this happen to me
I've made my mistakes
got nowhere to run
The night goes on as I’m fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me

Thinking about it, no one could ever possible feel the pain you are feeling now, suicide is probably your best option.

thekendyman said:
I'm 22 Nyu & the other person is 24. And I've never been good at asking someone out, I seize up or act a feckin plank

Hmm. Play it cool and do it in a "I'm not acting like I like you but obviously I do" way. Maybe?

Anyhoos, good luck!

Link100p said:
thekendyman said:
I'm 22 Nyu & the other person is 24. And I've never been good at asking someone out, I seize up or act a feckin plank
22 and still aren't good at asking girls out? Suicide.
Great help you are...

I plan to ask someone out shortly, I suffer from anxiety and stress over little things, but Ive got into the mindset of.. I have nothing to lose, which at the moment is the best Ive felt in along time.

Good luck anyway.

Maybe a good schnappering would do you some good before aforementioned scenario:

schnapps-large.jpg

Takes the edge right off.

Watching some tribe documentary and trying to decide which anime to watch next (decisions decisions i know)

Oh and getting into one of those MSN convos which you just know will end up with you still up at 4 in the morning.

Why do i attract total wierdos?

thekendyman said:

Ah, i thought you meant it was post relationship. Nerves are a bitch but you just have to overcome them, everyone get's that feeling in thier gut but it's all part of the fun.

Just man up and go for it, worst that can happen is a no but the sooner it's over with the sooner you can move forward. been there, done that yadda yadda yadda.

No pain, no gain, sunshine!

Hyaku said:
Nyu said:
Jack Daniels is a cheap, nasty whiskey you only ever have with coke on a night out.

It's not sinking in is it? :p

Stuff gets you good n' drunk.

Yep, but it tastes disgusting. If your aim is to get hammered then by all means the paraffin labeled as vodka that Asda's sell is more than enough. All good on a night out but it's nasty stuff.

Jack Daniels is vile.......but it does the job :lol:

One of my best times was on my last day at work - twas given a bottle of whisky and ordered to sit in a wheelbarrow and guzzle said whisky until clocking off time.

Liquid Skin said:

One of my best times was on my last day at work - twas given a bottle of whisky and ordered to sit in a wheelbarrow and guzzle said whisky until clocking off time.

I bet you had a wheely-good time. :)

Hyaku said:
Liquid Skin said:

I bet you had a wheely-good time. :)

Oh no you didn'!

Back