What you guys doing right now.

Just got into work and am now uploading series one and two of Black Lagoon onto my pc, also I am checking my ebay sales, yay more money

Just finished a Black Lagoon marathon, eps 4 - 12 - loving the series more a 2nd time around theres so much I missed when I first watched it. Like when Revi and Rock get arrested and are in the back of the police car and she lights her cigarrette off of his, its made to look like they are kissing sooooooooo sweet

McIcy said:
Just finished a Black Lagoon marathon, eps 4 - 12 - loving the series more a 2nd time around theres so much I missed when I first watched it. Like when Revi and Rock get arrested and are in the back of the police car and she lights her cigarrette off of his, its made to look like they are kissing sooooooooo sweet

How the hell could you miss that first time round :lol:

Feeling soooo bored.
Also trying to understand what the heck an ebay seller i bought a dress from is going on about in the answer to the question i asked. I think somethings lost in translation :?. I've emailed her twice now, and i still don't know what the heck shes going on about...meanwhile, i need and answer before i pay for the dress, lol

McIcy said:
Yeah its a real skill, and to continue the multi-tasking skills, I am now watching Peep Show while surfing the net

'tis easier than playing a game and keeping focus, reading a anime whilst browsing the web is harder, i hate when i get distracted,

Back