What old anime is everyone currently watching?

I've been working through 80's mecha series Dancougar, and Arcadia of My Youth came in the post the other day. Get round to watching that at some point (ie, next year some time, knowing me).

I am watching Prince Valiant, OK its not strictly anime but neither is Captain N, which I'm also watching. Otherwise Im watching Ghost in the shell series 1 and Samurai 7. (Just finished watching Da Capo series 1 fansubs).

I need to watch the Ideon movie, after watching the end of the series.

I also need to finish the Armored Trooper VOTOMs last volume.

Legend of the Galactic Heroes and Touch and Maison Ikkoku have been on my to watch list for a long time too.

Errmm... I say Tenchi... Its been here since the 90s...

And nice to see you, CG. Why don't you say hello in the introduction thread...

Finished watching V Gundam again. I think it tails off and doesn't fulfill its potential tbh. Too many characters who get 1 line per episode, then get two scenes and consequently die. That and the enemy mecha that never really grow on you.
Ark said:
I just finished watching SDF Macross a couple of days ago for the first time and MY GOD.
I'm still waiting for an opportunity to put an amorous couple off by screaming 'PROTOCULTURE!' and looking shocked every single time they kiss.

kupoartist said:
Ark said:
I just finished watching SDF Macross a couple of days ago for the first time and MY GOD.
I'm still waiting for an opportunity to put an amorous couple off by screaming 'PROTOCULTURE!' and looking shocked every single time they kiss.

You've got issues, you know that?

... but make sure you get that recorded, that'd be too funny ;)

i just watched gunbuster which i believe is 19y/o,akira 20y/o and ghost in the shell which is 12y/o

if you want old watch astroboy o-0 44y/o

The first season of One Piece. i never really got into it when it was new. but i watched it a few times and its quite good. It is in HD now. i want to see the episodes in better quality than im watching.

oh its not exactly old but Black Lagoon and *sigh* SonicX (for some reason I've always liked it. Just wish i could watch it subbed in better quality than RM)

I occasionally still watch some of the NARUTO (pre-shippuden episodes)

thats about that for old atm

Back