What old anime is everyone currently watching?

Yuyu hakusho, kinda funny that there a fair few people who currently watching it..

I'll start ranma 1/2 too sometime next week... ^_^

Watching the recent re-make of 'Towards the Terra' - a 30 year old anime! The science fiction ideas people had back then is amazing!!!

Rewatching Robotech: The Macross Saga. A friend got me it a while back and I was surprised how decent it was. Its also intensely cheesy but at least it provides unintentional laughs as a result. :lol:

Wildcard said:
Rewatching Robotech: The Macross Saga. A friend got me it a while back and I was surprised how decent it was. Its also intensely cheesy but at least it provides unintentional laughs as a result. :lol:

Scarey thing is Tobey Maguire is doing a live action of that with him possibly playing Rick

Making my way through Zeta Gundam at the mo. I love seeing all the characters from the original series popping up all over the place.
Just now, that sneaky Four has appeared and is charming Kamile in his electro-car! Damn cyber-newtypes!!

thekendyman said:
Wildcard said:

Scarey thing is Tobey Maguire is doing a live action of that with him possibly playing Rick

I heard, still can't believe they're going to make a movie of it. Don't know how to feel really. It might work, it might suck.

We'll see...

It's not too old but I'm re-watching Cowboy Bebop 'again' . Babysitting my little brother at my mums house. Trying to mold his fragile little mind by forcing anime on him!!!

MWWWAAAAAAAHAAAAHAAAAAA!!!! :twisted:

Right. A film/OVA just popped in my head and I can't remember what it was called. Quite and old anime too if I'm not misaken. Any of you guys remember what it was called?

I remember it was very demon orientated. The demons lived on another plain of existence to our world but some were starting to come through. Smone had a ancient scull of a big demon too. If you put it over your head you could see what it was like in the demon's world?

Any ideas yet?

I also remember the boy got infected by smthing and would turn into a powerfull demon himself and go around kicking ****!! Infact I thought the anime was called "Demon Boy" or "Hell Boy" but I can't find anything!!

This is REALLY annoying me know and would be very happy if someone could help me out here.

PLease... *_*

Ehh no Idea voddas

Anyhew, Japanese puppetry at its best in X Bomber Starfleet

Everyone sing along:

"Send a message out across the sky,
Alien raiders just past Gemini,
Who will come and save us now?
Who can defend us from the power?"

Back