What Music are you listening to? Discussions Welcome!

"CAN YOU FEEL MY RUMBLING"

Last edited:

Sumeru Live Symphony Performance | Genshin Impact​

This Sumeru Live Symphony Performance was filmed at the Alexandra Palace Theatre. The performance features London Symphony Orchestra, the oldest symphony orchestra in London, and top folk musicians performing Sumeru's regional pieces "Sumeru" and "Swirls of Shamshir" together.

These past months I've been much into lofi playlists because it helps me when I'm a bit anxy and/or overthinking and today YouTube's algorithm suggested my one of those but with Cheems the meme dog 😆 👍

The first couple of Fightstar albums were so good!

If you want a nice bit of mood whiplash in one song here's the new Electric Callboy video

Just in case it had any scary or gory bits I haven't watched it yet but ye some of Fightstar's songs are amazing :)

These past months I've been much into lofi playlists because it helps me when I'm a bit anxy and/or overthinking and today YouTube's algorithm suggested my one of those but with Cheems the meme dog 😆 👍

Who's a good boy? 🥰

new Muse and Embrace albums came out today so i'm listening to them, it was a really bad idea listening to Muse first because it kinda blew my expectations and this Embrace album just sounds like Embrace music

I can't stop listening to Dry Cleaning. I think it's juxtaposition of the deadpan, almost total disengaged delivery of lead singer Florence Shaw's surreal spoken word lyrics with the music. It should not work but I've really come to love everything they do.

Still reacquiring quite a few albums I really should not have sold off the late 1990's. Finally got Son of Bazerk's "Bazerk Bazerk Bazerk" which I think is a really unappreciated hip hop album of the early 1990's. Essentially producers the Bomb Squad (mostly Hank and Keith Shocklee) used the band to showcase their talents as producers. Both were key in producing Public Enemy's "Fear of a Black Planet" and Ice Cube's "AmeriKKKa's Most Wanted" the previous year and became notorious for producing hip songs which had dozens and dozens of samples jammed into the one song, wall of sound style. They even ended up producing tracks for Aaron Hall and Bell Biv Devoe. It was really the peak of the artform of sampling before the lawyers came in and ruined everything. Anyway, it's still a really good album.

Been listening to new albums by Demi Lovato (HOLY FVCK) and Lizzo (Special) quite a bit as I bought them off iTunes, I've really enjoyed both :) My other favourite Demi Lovato songs are these two:

Nice to hear that heavy rock sound in their tracks (they cuz Demi came out as non-binary recently) though I love some of their older poppier stuff very much as well (this is the first full album of theirs that I have listened to though), the Lizzo album is fun with silky smooth funky disco and R&B vibes and her trademark wit and vivacity - I haven't heard much of her older stuff but I don't regret taking the chance and spending £11 on it :)

This might be the most metal game of all time, and is an early contender for game soundtrack of the decade. It's a mark of how out of touch I am with modern metal bands that I didn't realise the two vocalists in this track are the same person.

Back