What Music are you listening to? Discussions Welcome!

coldrain back with another Anime OP banger for BASTARD‼ -Heavy Metal, Dark Fantasy- 🔊🔥

Last edited:
Lately have been listening to the Final Fantasy VII Advent Children OST:

Battle in the Forgotten City

Beyond the Wasteland

And of course... One-Winged Angel

So I recently discovered Ice Nine Kills. Phenomenal band. Their last 2 albums are themed around horror movies with each song about a specific film.

Musically they are like early Panic at the Disco with a dose of screamo. It's theatrical, catchy, heavy. It's so good.

Here's a couple of their recent videos for their American Pyscho and Childs Play inspired songs. These videos can get quite gorey as they emulate the films they are based on but they are incred8bly well made.

So I recently discovered Ice Nine Kills. Phenomenal band. Their last 2 albums are themed around horror movies with each song about a specific film.

Musically they are like early Panic at the Disco with a dose of screamo. It's theatrical, catchy, heavy. It's so good.

Here's a couple of their recent videos for their American Pyscho and Childs Play inspired songs. These videos can get quite gorey as they emulate the films they are based on but they are incred8bly well made.

I'll give those a proper listen later when I can find audio-only versions as I can't handle gore very well but the concept sounds rly interesting 😅

As It Was - Harry Styles

Olympic Airways - Foals

Walking Through the Empty Age - Yoko Ishida (Texhnolyze insert song)

I Don't Know What It Is - Rufus Wainwright

I Don't Know What It Is

Electric Callboy are back but this time with a early noughties throwback pop punk anthem. Wasn't what I expected or wanted from them but I love it!

I'm the starter and the terminator, the Decider, as well as the Master.
I'm a fox with discerning eyes, a lion making jackal terrified. I saw the end of it all—and I welcome it.
I shall be crowned the victor.
Composed by: Ghost Final
Produced by: Vanguard Sound

Punishing Gray Raven EN page just dropped this PGR × VANGUARD SOUND banger 🔊🔥 (Monster beat drop start at 01:00)

This is easily one of the best and most accurate collaboration between PGR × NieR Automata that no other game has achieved so far. After all PGR has been heavily inspired by Automata (even Lucia VA is Yui Ishikawa)

Last edited:
"This is a story that connects the world that existed and the present."

[independent animation MV] Living in a world without magic

Last edited:
Feeder, Just the Way I’m Feeling, just came on my mp3 alarm clock…

Anthem!

edit…followed by…

animated video followed my animated movie theme song

Last edited:
Vibing with SAMURAI 🎸 Really gotta check out more of Refused stuff, real aggressive 🤘

Last edited:
VANGUARD SOUND never miss a banger track 🎷🔥

【Aether Gazer】Official OST「Beach Party」​

One of their highest viewed hitter 🔊 Beautiful drop at 03:50 ♥️

【Haloweak】NARWHAL 「Punishing: Gray Raven OST - Official OST​

Back