what movies are you most lookin forward too

9tailsfox said:

From what i heard, they're are going to have 4 movies, which will be separated and put into individual episodes for Comedy Central. And the 4 movies are going to be Direct-To-DVD releases, so i am guessing considering most of the other titles in this thread, not entirely the right place.

Only one or two really:

POTC:AWE - Kieth Richards, Johnny Depp & Pirates. Its gonna rock
Shrek 3rd
F4 Rise of the Silver Surfer
Simpson Movie
Transformers - I'm a big child I like transformers
Wolverine
Magneto
Iron Man - Just saw some Pics, Robert Downy Jr Looks good for Stark, & the suit Rocks
Evil Dead - Been on the cards for over 2 years
Captain America - I remember the Original, Hope this ones good
SuperMan Returns 2
Batman: Dark Knight Chronicles
Justice League
Punisher 2 - Punisher was cool sequel will be excellent
Hulk: The Incredible Hulk - Re-fix of the 2003/04 version

Most people are saying Shrek The Third, i think it will be funny and all, as they all are; but has anyone seen the animation, it looks like it hasn't had an upgrade since the first one which was '01 or something.

I'm not saying they look awful, which they don't but compared to something like Happy Feet; Which i haven't watched all the way though but it probably is one of the greatest looking CGI movies so far and shows what they are capable off if they actually go for it.

Can't be bothered to list Movies, just needed somewhere to post about the Shrek animation

The Bourne Ultimatum, the trailer although short does look like the film will be interesting and hopefully the last one too

McIcy said:
The Bourne Ultimatum, the trailer although short does look like the film will be interesting and hopefully the last one too
I'm really looking forward to this one. ...Supremacy was actually better than ...Identity so I have high hopes that this one will be good. The trailer is promising at least. MATT DAMON! :)

I'm also looking forward to Stardust since Neil Gaiman's book was so awesome, as well as that of Philip Pullman's Northern Lights. I can't say I'm happy with the name change to The Golden Compass but I'm looking forward to seeing how the story transfers to the screen.

Pomtry said:
I cant wait to see pirates of the caribean 3 it looks great :D

Ditto.

If this movie wasn't so fantasy oriented around Pirates and the Sea etc, I probably wouldn't even be interested in it.

Oh, and Jack's use of 'savvy' kicks major f***ing ass.

Hyaku said:
Pomtry said:

Ditto.

If this movie wasn't so fantasy oriented around Pirates and the Sea etc, I probably wouldn't even be interested in it.

Am visiting mates in Guildford on Friday so we are all going out to watch Pirates Of The Carribean 3 - I can't wait

McIcy said:
Hyaku said:
Pomtry said:

Ditto.

Am visiting mates in Guildford on Friday so we are all going out to watch Pirates Of The Carribean 3 - I can't wait

Oh yes, friday it comes out, Thanks for the reminder, might as well go on the friday. I like being first.

I'm looking to F4: Rise of the Silver Surfer, still annoyed that the surfer is evil and didn't get his own film. I loved the Surfer, back in the day.

And thanks to Hyaku, im incredibly eager to see 'The Birds' 2009 been waiting on a re-make for time.

Oh and TOY STORY III of course, this is going to be the greatest movie of all time. Anime UK News To Star Command, Come In Anime UK News. HA, im hi-larious.

Jayme said:
I'm looking to F4: Rise of the Silver Surfer, still annoyed that the surfer is evil and didn't get his own film. I loved the Surfer, back in the day.
I rekon there is some sort of spinoff as the F4 will probabily make the surfer 'see the light'. There is reasoning behind this as i have seen someone in the film plays Frankie Raye, who is the herald of Galactus whom replaces silver surpher when he goes cowboy!

Jotas said:
Jayme said:
I rekon there is some sort of spinoff as the F4 will probabily make the surfer 'see the light'. There is reasoning behind this as i have seen someone in the film plays Frankie Raye, who is the herald of Galactus whom replaces silver surpher when he goes cowboy!

Galactus, I'm Hoping they leave the Story on a Cliff Hanger For a third instalment. The only Cliff Hanger I can See is If they Left it were Galactus is Hovering over the earth with the F4 & Surfer looking to the sky & Seeing a faded image of the Ginormous Galactus

Well it will be good as long as they don't kill the Surfer

thekendyman said:
Galactus, I'm Hoping they leave the Story on a Cliff Hanger For a third instalment. The only Cliff Hanger I can See is If they Left it were Galactus is Hovering over the earth with the F4 & Surfer looking to the sky & Seeing a faded image of the Ginormous Galactus

Well it will be good as long as they don't kill the Surfer

Thats exactly what i am hoping they do! An incredibly large shadow covers the Earth! Dya rekon they will dwelve into the surfers back story?

Back