what movies are you most lookin forward too

haha i just came in here to post, didnt realise i made the topic lol

woo hoo my topic was made a sticky =]

CANT WAIT FOR THE WOLVERINE MOVIE XD

Ive started looking forward to The fantastic four 2. I realy loved the first one so I think they will have a run for the money making the second one better

skikes said:
haha i just came in here to post, didnt realise i made the topic lol

woo hoo my topic was made a sticky =]

CANT WAIT FOR THE WOLVERINE MOVIE XD

The Wolverine one will be brilliant, and hopefully we will get the Magneto one too as I'd love to see Xavier and Magneto start collecting mutants for the school and then fall out hopefully with an oober fight

I am so looking forward to the resident evil movie. I didnt like the 1st but I liked the second. The 3rd should make up for the 1st.

Could be quite a list here.

Spiderman 3
Pirates.. 3
Fantasic Four 2
Watchmen - My mate keeps banging on about this.
Run Fatboy Run
Shrek 3
Rush Hour 3
Bourne Identity 3

Probably a few more.

I am adding Run Fatboy Run to this list, after seeing the trailer at the cinema last week I have to say this will be one of my definate MUST SEE'S

Alongside the already mentioned Spider-Man 3, Pirates Of The Caribbean: At World's End Transformers and The Simpsons Movie, I'm adding Harry Potter & The Order Of The Phoenix to my list (after watching The Prisoner Of Azkaban and The Goblet Of Fire my opinion on the Harry Potter movies have changed - the first two were tepid affair but they've got darker and better as they've progressed. Much like the books I guess.).

Pretty much the same,but...

Harry Potter,Transformers and Pirates of the Caribbean.

Hate the spiderman films though,so i wont be seeing the 3rd one.

My list would be pretty similar to the ones above, but I'm going to see Reno 911 with my friend on Friday (he loves the show). So I suppose mine would include that.

Back