What manga are you reading now?

Pandora Hearts Volumes 12-15- Starting reading this series after started reading Jun Mochizuki’s other work The Case Study Of Vanitas, and I must say I’m super impressed. So many feels as well 🥺.

Been getting the Manga from the Library,so lucky that the Library has the whole of Pandora Hearts,looking forward to picking up the rest!

Pandora Hearts Volumes 12-15- Starting reading this series after started reading Jun Mochizuki’s other work The Case Study Of Vanitas, and I must say I’m super impressed. So many feels as well 🥺.

Been getting the Manga from the Library,so lucky that the Library has the whole of Pandora Hearts,looking forward to picking up the rest!
The real feels rollercoaster is actually yet to come~

Nisemonogatri part 1
The low point of the anime. In some ways it's not a surprise the author says in the afterward this was never meant to be published. But it's way better than the anime. The awful creepy fan service is still there but as its prose it's somewhat less awful than the anime. I still enjoyed reading it but I'm eager to get to season 2 now.

K-on! Highschool
Nice send off for Azusa as we see her rebuild the light music club after the others have graduated.

Triage X vol 13-16
More crazy action and fan service. This series is a wild ride.

vol 12 of Karneval...as @Sarah says this volume is shrink wrapped and rated M, the only reason I can see for this is the naked lady which is tame compared to other M rated manga I've read. Definitely getting darker what with Nai, the planet and humans.

I agree, @Gemsy-chan - although there's also some unpleasant stuff hinted at with Keshiki, but nothing worse than what's been happening in OT-rated The Witch and the Beast, so the M-rating is still puzzling. I'm hoping (as Yen have almost caught up with Japan) that we won't have to wait too long for the next volume.

I just read the short story that came with Violet Evergarden: Eternity and the Auto-Memory Doll. Talk about bleak! Even an ending that was probably supposed to be upbeat didn't do much to take the edge off it.

Via Shonen Jump App:
Jujutsu Kaisen
Chapter 155

My Hero Academia Chapter 323

Kobo:
The Case Study Of Vanitas
Chapter 54(Simupub)

Physical:
Fullmetal Alchemist Fullmetal Edition Volume 3
Chapters 13-18(Re-read) Gotta love Hiromu’s Art and storytelling.Plus the 😭 this volume.

Fairy Tail 100 Years Quest ch 89

Houkago no Goumon ch 95

How Not to Summon a Demon Lord ch 72.1 - 72.2

Humans are the Strongest Race ~Starting a Slow Life with an Elf Wife in a Different World~ ch 63 (Complete)

In Another World With My Smartphone ch 58

Karakai Jouzu no (Moto) Takagi-san ch 192 - 194

[New Life+] Young Again in Another World ch 46 - 47

That Time I Got Reincarnated As a Slime ch 87

Wise Man's Granchild ch 62

Sunday: Pandora Hearts Volumes 20-24(Complete)- Absolutely loved this series,the characters,the twists and turns.Plus so many feelsThe art was absolutely gorgeous such a shame the series is out of print. Have bought the two art books though. Overall a 10/10 from me and now one of my favourite.

Today: Kekkaishi Volumes 4+5- Now onto my next library loans, liking this very much.

Sunday: Pandora Hearts Volumes 20-24(Complete)- Absolutely loved this series,the characters,the twists and turns.Plus so many feelsThe art was absolutely gorgeous such a shame the series is out of print. Have bought the two art books though. Overall a 10/10 from me and now one of my favourite.

Today: Kekkaishi Volumes 4+5- Now onto my next library loans, liking this very much.
Makes me happy I got Pandora Hearts when it was released, plus the anime.

Blue Period #4 Tsubasa Yamaguchi Kodansha
Caste Heaven #6 Chise Ogawa SuBLime
The World's Greatest First Love #14 Shungiku Nakamura SuBLime (also #15 from Asuka/Kaze en français)
Go with the Clouds, North-By-Northwest, #5 Aki Irie from Vertical - complex and strange - and wonderfully drawn!
Also en français, a big recommend if you love After the Rain as I do...
Kowloon Generic Romance #1 Jun Mayuzuki from KANA

Also en français, a big recommend if you love After the Rain as I do...
Kowloon Generic Romance #1 Jun Mayuzuki from KANA

I really do hope someone picks that up in English at some point. I have been tempted by the Japanese releases a few times already...

Back