What manga are you reading now?

Via the Shonen Jump app:
The Promised Neverland
157-end( Complete)

Jujutsu Kaisen 7-34 Decided to pick this up after watching the Anime.Really diggin it.
Jujutsu Kaisen 0.1-0.4

Physical:
The Way Of The Househusband Volumes 3+4
Shaman King Omnibus- Chapters 1-8

Asadora! volume 1 by Naoki Urasawa - his current series and strangely adorable. Set across multiple time periods again I really enjoyed it, and wanted to get in on the ground level as it comes out from Viz. I tried that with 20th Century Boys of course, and lost track in the middle and now I need to reread the first half before I can tackle the unread volumes.

How NOT To Summon A Demon Lord volumes 1-4 (LN)
Phantom Seer (WSJ, complete)
Bungo Stray Dogs volume 18
The Name of the Game is a Kidnapping (novel)
Ascendance of a Bookworm volume 12 (LN)
Love of Kill volume 1

Physical
éclair bleue
Solanin
(complete)

Digital (MANGA Plus)
WITCH WATCH chapters 7-9
i tell c chapters 8-9
East, Into The Night chapters 1-12 (complete)
PHANTOM SEER chapters 11-30 (complete)

Attack on Titan (Complete)
Attack on Titan: Before the Fall Vol 2
The Way of the Househousband Vol 6
Hinamatsuri Vol 1
The Cat is Facing West Vol 2 Not quite on Mushishi's level (Same author) but what is? Still some really good stories. I'd love to see an anime but will probably never happen.

Fairy Tail: 100 Years Quest ch 79

Humans are the Strongest Race ~Starting a Slow Life with an Elf Wife in a Different World~ ch 57

Houkago no Goumon ch 77,

How Not to Summon a Demon Lord ch 66.1, 66.2

Karakai Jouzu no (Moto) Takagi-san ch 178

The Rising of the Shield Hero ch 75

Why the Hell are You Here, Teacher!? ch 98.5 - 99

Full Metal Panic: Fighting Boy Meets Girl
LN
Interesting to read a story I already know so well from the anime. But it was a lot of fun all the same and Souske and Kaname are characters I have a lot of time for.

The fancy hardback omnibus editions are super nice too. Just read the 1st story from the first book so far.

Also been reading comics I got from kickstarter as my pile of those has got pretty big recently

Mushoku Tensei: Jobless Reincarnation 10 (LN)
Saga of Tanya The Evil 3 (LN)
Bofuri 1 (LN)
Last Round Arthurs 4 (LN)
So I'm A Spider, So What? 11 (LN)
Reincarnated as a Slime: Way of the Monster Nation 4
Onto: Eighty Six 7 (LN)

vol 4 of Re:Zero EX (LN)

I've been putting this one off as the cover features a bunch of characters I haven't seen & I was worried future events would be spoiled, is this the case or is it safe to read? I'm up to date with the main series English LN release.

Karneval #11 Touya Mikanagi Yen Press - more revelations! Still very readable and veering more to science fiction then fantasy as the story continues.

I've been putting this one off as the cover features a bunch of characters I haven't seen & I was worried future events would be spoiled, is this the case or is it safe to read? I'm up to date with the main series English LN release.
its safe to read. Its set before the main story so doesn't give anything away.

April 11th: Chi’s Sweet Home Chapters 165-219(Complete)- So glad I bought this series on Bookwalker a year absolutely loved it,so adorable. 9/10

April 13th Jujutsu Kaisen(Via Shonen Jump app)
Chapters 124-145 So glad I picked this up after watching the Anime really loving the characters in this one.

Today: To Your Eternity Volumes 3-5 Chapters 14-44 The feels are strong in this one.

Physical
éclair orange
Kakegurui
vol 7-9
I think I've actually read volume 7 before, but was enjoyable nevertheless. I actually caught on to the Gilbreath shuffle in volume 8 :)

Digital (MANGA Plus)
Inside one-shot (complete)
Zipman!! chapters 1-17 (complete)
Not much good to say about this other than that the art was good. After chapter 5 things went downhill fast and the story became a right mess.

ne0;lation chapters 1-8
Knowing that it got axed, I was expecting something pretty bad. But to my surprise I found it quite intriguing thus far. There's a hefty amount of technobabble, but at least it was semi-correct. Curious to see what caused it to get axed or if this could've become good.

SAKAMOTO DAYS chapters 1-5
Mission: Yozakura Family chapters 1-5
I remember not being interested based on the prompt. For some reason I had the feeling it tried to jump on the spy theme thanks to the success of SPY x FAMILY, but seeing that it still goes strong, decided to give it a shot. Even the first 5 chapters are already good fun, so definitely continuing it.

Sasaki and Miyano #2 by Shou Harusono (Seven Seas)
Two Peas in a Pod by Gorou Kanbe (Tokyopop) - slice-of-life high school story about friendships and relationships - quietly but very convincingly done.
Hitorijime My Hero #9 by Memco Arii

Mushishi vol 5
Every volume without fail has had one page missing! Must have been something that happened when I downloaded them. Had to go to the website and use the reader there instead.

Back