What manga are you reading now?

A Story About Treating a Female Knight, Who Has Never Been Treated as a Woman, as a Woman ch 124

Fairy Tail: 100 Years Quest ch 73

Karakai Jouzu no (Moto) Takagi-san ch 168 - 169

Karakai Jouzu no Takagi-san ch 142

Lust Geass ch 29 - 30

Tsugumomo ch 135

Why the Hell are You Here, Teacher!? ch 94

Youkai Shoujo - Monsuga ch 139

The Apothecary Diaries Volume 1 (LN)
Himouto Umaru-chan volume 12 (complete)
Reign of the Seven Spellblades volume 1 (LN)
Moriking (WSJ, complete)
Torture Princess volume 6 (LN) - all the many feels. 😭

Yuri is My Job vol 1
Read this to see if I want to continue as the rest of the currently available volumes are still on sale which finishes tomorrow.
After that cliffhanger I have to continue, although the reveal itself wasn't a surprise, after the flashback scene, but I do want to find out more about why the character in question has been acting the way she has.

The Magician Who Rose From Failure volume 1 (LN) - A new one from the author of The Magic In This Other World is Too Far Behind! Filled with his trademark knack for inventing interesting magic systems.

Wandering Witch volume 2

Majo ni Sasageru Trick volume 2 (JP) - Hopefully this one gets picked up for an English release after a few more volumes, it's a lot of fun!

A Story About Treating a Female Knight, Who Has Never Been Treated as a Woman, as a Woman ch 125

Death March to the Parallel World Rhapsody ch 73

Houkago no Goumon ch 67

I, a Demon Lord, took a Slave Elf as my Wife, but how do I Love Her? ch 30

KissxSis ch 145

Special training in the Secret Dungeon ch 43

Seitokai Yakuindomo ch 600-602

Why the Hell are You Here, Teacher!? ch 95

Wise Man's Granchild ch 56.1 - 56.2

Elfen Lied complete
This is a great manga. It can be brutal and disgusting but theres something gripping about it and early on you just want to know how it plays out for this tragic group of people. It's a fascinating experience with more villains than heros and I'd forgotten how completely bonkers it gets after it diverged from the anime.

I'd read it before in Spanish as I figured we'd never see an English release but these omnibus editions are a great release. You can see the art of the author improving volume to volume and by the end it's a great looking piece of work (it's pretty ropey to begin tbh) Overall it's well worth checking out.

Moriarty the Patriot volume 2
Something's Wrong With Us Volume 3
Kakushigoto volume 3

Our Blood Oath (Complete, WSJ) - Shame this one only ran 18 chapters, but I'm not surprised to see it end either as it never felt like it knew what it wanted to do with itself.

Bottom-tier Character Tomozaki volume 5 (LN) - One of the best entries in the series so far, largely because the cast are nicely developed now and the pay off from the previous volume is great to see.

Fairy Tail: 100 Years Quest volume 6

With a Dog and a Cat Every Day is Fun! volume 1 - Picked this up on Bookwalker in one of the recent sales. Not convinced I'd buy more of it for full price, but it's a fun enough read where I'd buy more on a similar discount. Certainly very relatable if you've ever owned a pet, too! (Also the 3 minute anime series is airing atm, which helps characterise Inu and Neko very well) :)

Manly Appetites: Minegishi Loves Otsu #1 by Mito from Seven Seas
The Vampire and His Pleasant Companions #1 Marimo Ragawa & Narise Konohara from Yen Press

Both of these pre-orders took forever to arrive (like, it seems, anything from the US that isn't published by VIZ Media atm). But I'm very glad to have them at last (there might be a review or two).

A Story About Treating a Female Knight, Who Has Never Been Treated as a Woman, as a Woman ch 126

Fairy Tail: 100 Years Quest ch 74

Hajimete no Gal ch 115 - 116

Houkago no Goumon ch 68 - 69

Humans are the Strongest Race ~Starting a Slow Life with an Elf Wife in a Different World~ ch 49 - 50

Seitokai Yakuindomo ch 603

The Honor Student's Secret Job ch 30

Yuri is My Job vol 2
A flashback of the events that lead to the tension in the first volume and some conflict resulting from the reveal at the end first volume that seemingly is resolved very quickly.

Don't Toy With Me, Nagatoro-san vol 2
The "teasing" continues.

Kaguya Sama Up to chapter 150 - It just gets better and better.
JoJo's Part 6 Completed - The anime for this is going to be wild.
JoJo's Part 7 Volume 1 - Off to a great start.

Witch Craft Works volume 7
D.N. Angel Volume 1 (JP)

Made in Hikkomuse volumes 1-2 (JP) - the latest series from the Himouto Umaru! author, the first two volumes were free to read on Bookwalker. The series seems like a lot of fun with similar yet a refreshingly different vibe to Umaru, so I'm eager to read more in the future.

Bungo Stray Dogs volume 5 (LN)
How a Realist Hero Rebuilt the Kingdom volume 13 (LN)

Back