What manga are you reading now?

Kemono Friends volume 2 (End)
Though it's more of an AU to the anime it's still good fun seeing some of these characters again. Also really appreciate Fly's art which I didn't really expect for this franchise but it works so well

Tokyo Ghoul: re Volume 16 A bittersweet conclusion that got a bum deal with the anime adaptation for the most part.

The Hero is Overpowered but Overly Cautious volume 2 (LN) - This one brings me to the end of the anime content, so onwards to new stuff next time!

Konosuba volume 11 (LN)

A Sign of Affection volume 1 - I was interested in this one when it first came out, but recently found it was by the Shortcake Cake author and immediately picked it up. Very interesting first volume, setting up a nice fluffy romance.

Rascal Does Not Dream of Bunny Girl Senpai volume 1 (LN)

An Archdemon's Dilemma: How to Love Your Elf Bride volume 10 (LN) - A fine entry in the series, but I'm not sure fine is enough to recommend it to anyone not already highly invested.

Genshiken volumes 1-2

Death March to the Parallel World Rhapsody ch 65

Konosuba: Continued - Gifting this Wonderful World with Explosions! ch 25 (Complete)

Youkai Shoujo - Monsuga ch 128

Last edited:
Aria The Masterpiece volume 1
Really chill series. Already familiar with Kozue Amano's style from the Amanchu anime so prepare for those funny faces

Flying Witch 8
Kakegurui Twin 6
Nyankees 6 (& complete)
Realist Hero 9,10 & 11 (LN)
The Alchemist who Survived Now Dreams of a Quiet City Life 3 (LN)
The Ancient Magus Bride: The Golden Yarn (LN)
Now Reading: The Ancient Magus Bride: The Silver Yarn (LN)

Back