The Rising of the Shield Hero ch 60

We Never Learn: BOKUBEN ch 137

World's End Harem ch 72

Last edited:
I Am A Hero Omnibus 6
Golden Kamuy 12
Nyankees 4
Up to date with MHA & Promised Neverland
Empty Box & Zeroth Maria 7 (LN - Complete)

Starting: Overlord 11 (LN)

One Room of Happiness volume 6

The Vacation in Love (complete)

Shinjuku Lucky Hole volume 2 (complete)

Sexiled volume 2 (light novel)

Shortcake Cake volume 6 - An evil, evil cliffhanger and no volume 7 until February in English. :eek:

The Miracles of the Namiya General Store (novel, complete) - Review to follow, but in short I adored this book. I feel bad it took me over a month to read it, it's almost an insult to how good a story it was. Had I been given the time to sit and read the whole thing at once I definitely would have done...

Don't Toy with Me, Miss Nagatoro volume 1 (dropped) - review up on the site which better explains this one...

Demon Lord, Retry! volume 1

Our Dreams at Dusk volume 3

The Love of Calendula volume 1 (complete)

Do You Love Your Mom and Her Two-Hit Multi-Target Attacks? volume 4 (light novel) - I continue to really enjoy this one for all the stupid that it is.

Fairy Tail: 100 Years Quest volume 2

Anonymous Noise volume 17

Dreamin' Sun volume 10 (compete) - Definitely not as good as Orange, but still enjoyable enough. :3

Classmates volume 3

Ten Count volume 2

Haikyuu!! volume 35

Even If The Sword Saint is Boring He's Still the Strongest ch 29

How Not to Summon a Demon Lord ch 52.1

Humans are the Strongest Race ~Starting a Slow Life with an Elf Wife in a Different World~ ch 24

The Honor Student's Secret Job ch 21

Girls Frontline chapter 12
Covering chapters 5.3 and 5.4 of the game. The story really gets good from this point and I can't wait to see how this develops in the manga.

Fairy Tail: 100 Years Quest ch 43

Humans are the Strongest Race ~Starting a Slow Life with an Elf Wife in a Different World~ ch 25

Karakai Jouzu no (Moto) Takagi-san ch 112

Last edited:
Back