What manga are you reading now?

The Master of Ragnarok & Blesser of Einherjar (LN) vol 9
Well, there's the conclusion to one long-running aspect of the plot. Finally taking down Loptr was reasonably done, albeit a little rushed at the end. The volume as a whole does a good job of emphasising Yuuto's new resolution, and the final revelation that Yggdrasil is actually Atlantis makes sense of a lot of things.
Slightly concerned with the thing with the Flame Clan. Seems an unnecessary addition at this point that could potentially bog down the plot. We'll have to see.

Finally reading Yu-Gi-Oh! on the Shonen Jump app after years of watching english Yu-Gi-Oh! anime, I’m finally reading the manga having only ever read Volume 1 previously, it’s certainly been an interesting read! Just finished Volume 7 which is where the series splits in the English release into the Duelist part, about to go into familiar territory where plenty of card games happen!

Finished reading A Silent Voice again for the third time too during the week, still love that manga!

Nichoume Days: Lives of the One-Room Residents (complete)

Sleeping with the Stallion (complete)

Tokyo Tarareba Girls volume 8 - things are heating up as we race toward the finish line. Can't wait to see what the final volume has in store.

Graduate volume 1

Eromanga Sensei volume 3

The Night is Short, Walk on Girl (light novel, complete)

Record of Grancrest War volume 4

It's Fine Even if It's Just a Dream volume 1 (complete)

Demon Slayer volume 8

Jinjin Jingisukan (complete)

Haikyuu volume 34

That Time I got Reincarnated as a Slime volume 9

Fourth Generation Head: Tatsuyuki Oyamato by Scarlet Beriko from Sublime
Go with the Clouds North by Northwest #2 by Aki Irie from Vertical
Classmates Volume 2 winter by Asumiko Nakamura from Seven Seas

My Hero Academia School Briefs vol 2 (LN)

Another enjoyable set of mini escapades with the MHA gang. This time set around their training camp. Again the stories are light hearted and we get to spend time with a variety of characters. Class B also turn up for some rivalry!

Overall probably enjoyed vol1 more than this and theres a whole chapter about Minetas lewding that can be skipped altogether (I dont mind him in small doses but a whole chapter about him trying to spy on the girls in the bath is way too much!) but the rest of the book is fun and a good read if you're a fan of MHA.

That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime volume 10

Koyomimonogatari volume 2 (Light novel, complete)

To The Abandoned Sacred Beasts volume 9

My Next Life as a Villainess all Routes Lead to Doom! volume 1

Motion Emotion volume1 (complete)

Finished Silver Spoon Volume 10 for my upcoming review. Very enjoyable and good edutainment as expected from the series!

Looking to read Tokyo Ghoul: re Volume 12 next.

Butsuri-san ch 30

Even If The Sword Saint is Boring He's Still the Strongest ch 24-25

The Honor Student's Secret Job ch 18

Why Are You Here Sensei!? ch 60

Last edited:
Back