What manga are you reading now?

Full Metal Panic! volume 1 (light novel)

My Next Life as a Villainess: All Routes Lead to Doom! volume 3 (light novel)

Tokyo Ghoul ch 9 (end of vol 1)
Hide-Dinner.png

O Maidens in your Savage Season volume 1

Re:Zero volume 7 (light novel) - getting closer to the end of the anime adaption now, I guess maybe one or two volumes out?

Vinland Saga chs 46-49 (end of volume 7)
A duel, some backstory and then onto Jorvik where Canute's father makes the first move.
I do wonder how they're going to adapt this. The characters are still in Britain and have been for 5 volumes which is longer than the usual roughly 4 Vols per 1 Cour season. It does seem to be building towards an event that would be a natural break though.
I'm guessing there will have to be a 2 cour at least (up to the natural break that I assume is coming) as there was also 2 volumes of backstory to fit in as well, although that probably could be condensed a bit.

Last edited:
Lots of Manga:

Kakegurui: Compulsive Gambler 9
Kakegurui Twin 1
Nyankees 1 (Lots of fun!)
Grand Blue Dreaming 5
Attack On Titan 27
I Am A Hero Omnibus 2
The Girl from the Other Side 1 & 2 (Simply wonderful)
Shibuya Goldfish 1 (Dropped, great idea, very poor execution, disappointing)

Vinland Saga chs 50-56 (Vol 8)
Oh yeah there's your natural break. Excellent end to the arc, not quite how I thought I'd go down, but still great. A bit odd that it stopped at chapter 54 rather than the end of the volume though.

Last Few days:
Rising Of The Shield Hero( Light Novel) Volume 1
Rising Of The Shield Hero Volumes 2+3(Manga) - Really like the artwork of the manga and comparing the differences between the LN, Manga and Anime.

Demon Slayer Volume 2- Extremely interesting and Nezuko's kicks are hilarious.

A Certain Magical Index (LN) vol 18
Felt like quite a long volume. It does provide a bit more context than the anime with some additional scenes and conversations, which are nice. Although there are still things that feel glossed over, oddly. Still, it's good.

Back